2013-09-10 11:03:32

Hi everyone,
Just wanted to say that I've been trying for ages to unsubscribe from topics, but i can't find a way of unsubscribing - i can view my topic subscriptions, but I can't unsubscribe from them...
Any help would be much appreciated.
The Doctor.

My TARDIS: time and relative dimension in space machine.  its bigger. on the inside.  infinitely bigger on the inside.

2013-09-10 11:06:35

Yeah, we actually had this discussion fairly recently. The result of that seems to have been fairly negative, I'm afraid.

Just myself, as usual.

2013-09-12 13:19:30

I have information on removing subscriptions.

When you receive an email from the forum, you can remove subscriptions by clicking the link in said mail.  If you're logged in, or once you do if you aren't when you click it, it'll say "your subscription has been removed".

Problem solved, for now, sort of.

The Doctor.

My TARDIS: time and relative dimension in space machine.  its bigger. on the inside.  infinitely bigger on the inside.

2013-09-12 17:51:55

Well, sort of. That unsubs you from the topic for which you received email, but it doesn't drop all email subscriptions. As far as I can tell, you could just as easily visit the topic from the forum and click "Unsubscribe".

Just myself, as usual.

2013-09-13 12:03:25

I looked for such a link and couldn't find one, which is why I had to resort to such desperate measures.  Doubtless though the link might actually exist.

The Doctor.