2020-05-05 04:40:51

Hi. I have a question I’ve been wanting to ask for the longest of times. Why the hell Where ever there is blind people there will always be drama and Drama? Oh, YouTube. Yes, that is drama there. And, the biggest drama please of all, TeamTalk ( Tiki) no I get it. This is the Internet. You can’t expect everything to be all pots and roses and all that stuff. w Anyways, fun fact, when I was writing this post, Liam came up as an auto correction. Why, I don’t know. LOL. as? Why, just, why? Everywhere you turn, there is a flame war. For example, this forum. Almost every two or three days, there is a flame war

I am a divine being. I can be called a primordial deity, but that might be pushing it, a smidge. I am the only one of my kind to have ten tails, with others having nine. I don't mean to sound arrogant, but I have ascended my own race.

2020-05-05 04:41:53

Sorry for the double post, but I hope you understand what I meant. The dictation went to little haywire just now, and the only reason why I use dictation, is because typing on mobile sucks and I don’t really feel like to go on my PC right now.

I am a divine being. I can be called a primordial deity, but that might be pushing it, a smidge. I am the only one of my kind to have ten tails, with others having nine. I don't mean to sound arrogant, but I have ascended my own race.

2020-05-05 05:18:26

@53, why not use Braille Screen input?

2020-05-05 09:43:48

By the sound of that, it sounds like you would need a braille display. Which, by the way, is something I don’t have.

2020-05-05 10:27:28

Fortunately, I was spared the horrors of windows Vista, I was on xp right up to 2014 on my home computers, then went right onto 7, and after a short while 8-10.

I used to be a knee like you, then I took an adventurer in the arrow.

2020-05-05 10:35:03

@55 It has nothing to do with a braille display. You can type braille on the phone screen if you activate it.

We are pleased, that you made it through the final challenge, where we pretended we were going to murder you. We are throwing a party in honor of your tremendous success. Place the device on the ground, then lay on your stomach with your arms at your sides. A party associate will arrive shortly to collect you for your party. Assume the party submission position or you will miss the party.

2020-05-05 10:36:53

Yes. It may be a bit tricky at first, but once you learn it it's pretty easy

2020-05-05 10:41:49

Hey, that was the most epic of revivals i've seen.

2020-05-05 18:14:52

Windows Vista really wasn't that bad; people just had trouble selecting the right hardware for it.  Also?  There were two versions of it, 32 and 64bit.  Remember that Vista came out just when 64bit was taking off, and hardly anyone knew what it was they needed.  ON top of that, so many companies who sold you PC's were selling you more and more bloatware with time, which may or may not account for the massive lags and slowdowns people were experiencing.

When life gives you oranges, demand lemons since everyone else is obviously getting them.

2020-05-06 00:12:14

If Joel made Vista bluescreen by simply Launching soliter, Vista was bad. lol

NevEd.NDO#4838
My community discord:
https://discord.gg/2duutDtGFa

2020-05-06 01:47:48

how do I use the braille screen output?

2020-05-06 02:26:56

you need a braille display for output

NevEd.NDO#4838
My community discord:
https://discord.gg/2duutDtGFa

2020-05-06 06:23:04

as I sed, it sound like i'd need one of them braille displays. don't have one, so meh. thanks anyways

2020-05-06 08:09:12

I think he means braille screen input, not output. For that, go to your voice over settings and find roter, then enable braille screen input. I can't really tell you how to use it because it'd take a while, but there should hopefully be guides to it somewhere.

Discord: dangero#0750
Steam: dangero2000
TWITCH
YOUTUBE and YOUTUBE DISCORD SERVER

2020-05-06 08:56:24

oops?

2020-05-06 10:20:16

if  you want i cann explain how to use braile screen imputt. And by the way windows vista was bad I had only problems with it

Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. We have a small problem. All four engines have stopped. We are doing our damnedest to get them going again. I trust you are not in too much distress.

2020-05-06 21:56:11

Vista was absolute garbage! Windows 7 was just a version of Vista with the bugs fixed. I hated both systems. They're both unsupported now, hooray!

Grab my Adventure at C: stages Right here.

2020-05-06 22:16:00

@68 I am with you on that. I had a lot of problems with windows vista and 7.