2013-04-27 23:21:15

oh  tw PKM, I answered your pm

I like to sleep, Sleep is good,
This is how I do it: Lie on a nice warm cozy bed, and dream dreams about how to rule the world!
Follow @TheGreatAthlon5 on twitter for humorous facts and game updates!
If you like my posts, thumb me up!

2013-04-27 23:39:14 (edited by stewie 2013-04-27 23:39:40)

I encountered that bug someone mentioned earlier on the desktop level. After passing through the teleport pad after 75 the game froze for about 10 seconds then said not responding.

Deep in the human unconscious is a pervasive need for a logical universe that makes sense. But the real universe is always one step beyond logic.

2013-04-28 00:32:21

So, in the read me it said something about a level creator in the works? I was just wondering how that was going, and if it would ever be released? Is that a priority or are you more focused on adding new content?

Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company. - Mark Twain

2013-04-28 00:47:59

I made it to the my documents folder.
however, I do not know what the password is because it contains 7 letters and a vowel.
can you please tell me what the password is?

2013-04-28 00:54:32

begins with m. ends with e. has to do with invasive computer technology.

Deep in the human unconscious is a pervasive need for a logical universe that makes sense. But the real universe is always one step beyond logic.

2013-04-28 01:18:48

I don't know the password still.
if it begins with M.,  and ends with E., what is it?

2013-04-28 01:25:18

Wow. This game realy rocks! I love it. And I am excited on future updates and more content. This game has much potencial and the idea is great. Keep up the great work man. This game is realy addicting.

2013-04-28 01:33:13 (edited by aaron 2013-04-28 01:33:56)

Hi,
It's on to windows tomorrow, I've now unlocked it, but will prob upgrade attack and lives, as defense, well I dunno if that'll be any good.
Also, does upgrading the attack effect the knife in any way or just the laser?

2013-04-28 01:58:10

gamedude, the level creator is high priority. Unfortunately saving the data is a bit harder than I anticipated. It will hopefully be in early stages by v1.1.

2013-04-28 04:38:29

if I upgrade my attack as well as my defense,
would my attack increase?
I probably should do that by going to the store.

2013-04-28 08:47:38

I can't download the latest version, it says 509 error. Can someone help me please?

2013-04-28 08:54:05

Hi can you tell me the seven letter password?

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2013-04-28 09:42:40

the password was mentioned somewhere in this topic earlier.
S
P
O
I
L
E
R
the password is malware
S
P
O
I
L
E
R
E
N
D

“Get busy living or get busy dying.”
Stephen King

2013-04-28 10:38:29 (edited by Victorious 2013-04-28 10:39:26)

I just found a weird bug on the downloads level. I believe that I found what I think might be the boss mob near location 1 (I've done all the other challenges including the bird thing) and then whenever I get close to it, the game starts to lag and i'm unable to move and hitting space doesn't make the hitting sound. The lag persists even after I die and I start out at location 100 something. This is the only time it has lagged, and I'm on a core i7 quad core processor so I don't think it should be lagging.

2013-04-28 11:41:59

I've discovered something interesting. Might be classified as a bug, but probably more of a "you got what you asked for" situation. So on My Downloads, sometime when you don't really care about finishing the level, go right up to where the boss part starts. The music starts, and you just sit there for a while. Turn down the music, twiddle your thumbs, waste some time. Start moving to the right, eating zip bombs for dinner every twenty steps or so. If you've done this slowly enough, sometime after location 1600, you'll hear this big noise off to your right. This is a whole ton of zip bombs clustered in one particular area of the level. If you get too close to them, they'll start attacking in droves, and you will not last long at all. What is more, the number of these things seems to overload the BGT audio subsystem or something. Everything else gets softer, and even as you try to uselessly attack them, things all sort of get all quiet. Your death sound is quiet, and when the little "you have died" music plays, it has to fade back up to normal volume. Not a good thing to do, but interesting.

2013-04-28 12:22:02

I think victorious had the same issue, heh

I like to sleep, Sleep is good,
This is how I do it: Lie on a nice warm cozy bed, and dream dreams about how to rule the world!
Follow @TheGreatAthlon5 on twitter for humorous facts and game updates!
If you like my posts, thumb me up!

2013-04-28 13:23:33

Well, me too, so you are not alone, this really confused me.

Twitter
Add me on Steam
Discord: lirintheblindguy
BattleTAG: Lirin#21759

2013-04-28 14:11:03

I just solved enough of the game that I'm now in the Windows folders. Imho I should have received some sort of warning that I couldn't reenter the shop once I ventured there, at least not without losing all my progress past that point. So I'm accumulating bits like nobody's business, and I can't even use them on anything, since the shop won't let me in!

2013-04-28 14:33:51 (edited by Aaron Baker 2013-04-28 14:36:12)

Hello faelnar.christopher, use the other link. The myimpossiblelife link
http://aac.myimpossiblelife.net/aac.zip
Victorious, you using the latest version?
Jaybird, definitely a "you got what you asked for" situation. Regardless I will probly change that guy a bit for future versions. Maybe have him not download bombs if he is 100 squares away. Also I'll probly make him have a limit of around 25-50 zipbombs at any given time.
Edit: Oh and also, Jaybird, if you did choose to end your quicksave, you'd still have all of those bits.

2013-04-28 14:51:09

I believe I have the latest version (1.0 bug fix 2), it says checking for updates, then it loads. Also, where are save files stored? I would like some way to back them up in case I update the game.

2013-04-28 15:05:29

greetings!
I am pretty much going all over the place in the game, I went streight to the desktop after the my downloads, then my pictures, then my music, and that's where I have a problem.
How the world am I supposed to avoid those bombs?
I stay at the edge, left adge, or at least where you start, and wait a little then boom there goes 150 health.
also, guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuraaaaaa. I didn't think there was anything harder than bk2. You are purely evil. hehehehe just joking. thanks for the awesome game!

2013-04-28 15:16:17

Hi Aaron,

Just a quick question about the electric walls. Jumping over them is all fine, but when you successfully jump them, they seem to chase you. I mean literally once you get over them, they start moving after you. I don't get it. Is this normal? Also, when you're jumping them, there's items like right in the middle, where if you were to try and get them, you'd die. Just wondering what's going on with that.

Thanks.

"I've learned that this life's not just a game, just a line, between the pleasures and the pain." - Aaron Lewis

2013-04-28 15:33:49

I still seem to be encountering the platform sound positioning bug. I jump towards them, and I'll be over the platform but it will still sound 1 step to the right, and it takes about half a second to update the sound's position so it's in the right place.

2013-04-28 16:10:27

is there a way to cheat in this game?
I tried using cheat omatic to have unlimited bits but that didn't work.

2013-04-28 17:36:29

When I enter the Desktop, the music plays, but the game becomes unresponsive. I soon realized that NVDA had become unresponsive as well, and it took minutes of trying to make the task manager cooperate to kill it. yikes

看過來!
"If you want utopia but reality gives you Lovecraft, you don't give up, you carve your utopia out of the corpses of dead gods."
MaxAngor wrote:
    George... Don't do that.