Rocket blaster
Super rocket blaster
Super paratrouper
It takes a thief
Average Jo
Great number guesser
Super guesser yes sur
Ather's Lucky Day

Any other easy ones I can get without doing much?  How do you get...
Quick draw
Quick draw plus
Lead lovers plus
Marksman (how accurate do you have to be)
Untouchable plus
Bonus round
Ather's really lucky day

Impossible Feat

2007-01-13 17:49:09

s
p
o
i
l
e
r
s
quickdraw is beat the game in a certain time peread on easy.
quickdraw plus = beat the game fast on normal or hard.
marksman hmm, i'm not quite sure, but i think accuracy with about 65-70 percent will do it. a hint: to blast the rockets out of the sky, press alt, so you don't accidently use more bullets. you can also do this with helicopters, and you can play a musical rhythm with the helicopters which i cannot really explain. have you figured it out?
untouchable and lead lovers plus: do the same you did with the normal untouchable and lead lovers, but then on normal or hard difficulty.
bonus round. you should have gotten this if you obtained all the bonus round trophies. here's a list:
rocket blaster, rocket blaster plus.
super paratrouper, ultra paratrouper.
sticky fingers, super sticky fingers, it takes a thief.
great number guesser, super guesser yes sir.
beep
ather's really lucky day: and finally... where more people have been waiting for. die, with less then 5 hits remaining on the boss. hint: the boss requires 60 hits. i advice you to use alt again, so you won't shoot him more then once at a time; you need to sort of count how many hits you did. and of course do not forget the nukes.
a tip on renegade: if you have messed up your accuracy, like 16% or more, you can lower it some at the satellite level. just when the satellite is in the center, pause your sprays a minute, and get away from it. so if the satellite is close to you, stop spraying the area with bullets for a second, then continue showering until he's close to you again, avoiding his laser as you go. you can also stay in one of the corners, occasionally having to go to the other corner. keep doing this until your machine gun accuracy is about 13 or 14%, then go to commander ather and blast him. you should get the renegade trophy.

2007-01-18 01:45:49

how do you get the lucky day one

2007-01-24 15:13:44

the lucky day one is die with only one ship remaining on level 10. and not when it says 0 ships, when it says 1.

2007-01-27 20:03:29

Hello everyone. I just had some questions about Judgement day.
I can't seem to get the baseball trophy(whatever it is). I tried launching the judgement day program at 1:20 a.m, and I tried launching it early and then pressing start game and selecting my dificulty at exactly 1:20 a.m. I completed the game and didn't get the trophy.
I'm also having trouble getting the close call trophy. My stratigy I've been using is this:
on easy. get hit 4 times by the sattalight, then kill it. then get hit by one attack from the boss and then finesh him off. This means I finesh the game with 4 percent health. I've done this like 10 times and it won't work. Can someone please help me with this?

Official server host for vgstorm.com and developer of the Manamon 2 netplay server.
PSA: sending unsolicited PMs or emails to people you don't know asking them to buy you stuff is disrespectful. You'll just be ignored, so don't waste your time.

2007-01-27 21:23:30

Hi,
Ok this is painfully obvious, but if your base repairs itself sometime between the last time you get hit and when you finish Ather off, then you might be over the threshold for getting the Close Call trophy.

S
p
o
i
l
e
r

I have gotten this trophy with Game Cheater.  If you aren't too good to cheat in order to get a trophy, lock your health at 100% (the float must be set to 120) during the entire game, then at the Ather level, change the health to 10% (float needs to be set at 12) and kill him off without getting hit.  If you keep the health value locked, any repairs will be nullified.  If you have unlocked the secret weapon, that's a great way to keep from getting hit by his nukes.  Also, nukes can be used to take out the satellite and Ather, but you have to use more than you would have normally, so this is only available while cheating, either with in-game cheats or the Game Cheater application with endless nukes.  I haven't gotten the Baseball trophy either.

2007-01-27 23:16:09

same here
for the clock
I've got both time clock trophys but the dates I can not get
I start the game on december 25 but nothing happens
and july 4 the same thing
can someone help?
and also renegade

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

2007-01-27 23:35:50

how do you get the trofie that is called Ather's really lucky day

2007-01-27 23:43:19

what time clock trofies do you have. I'm just wondering

2007-01-28 00:48:57

hi, when I earn the tenth trophy, It plays the sound sequences, tries to create the cheets and It gives me a runtime error 91 does anyone know how I can fix this and if not and if you want to, you could post a message contaning the cheets, send me an e-mail or send me an IM threw AIM my E-Mail address is D:J:Nash@:verizon.:net. Just remove all of the :s and you have my E-Mail address and my AIM screen name is Electrode:1199. And again remove the :(S) and you have it.

2007-01-28 08:56:23

I'm not sure but i think certain people not being able to get certain trophies is a serious bug. i can get them all, but i tried getting cheater and it didn't work, but i could get it earlier, but i cleared my trophies, and now it didn't work. i think the problem is this, i had about 34 trophies and couldn't get cheater. when i had 12 trophies, i could get it. but that's just my thoughts.
about the runtime error 91 thing. i have no idea how that is caused, i could get them fine.

2007-01-28 18:48:14

Hello, I am a rooky programmer myself and have seen runtime error 91. I also got this bug in judgement day---here's the way I avoid it.
the only way it happens is if you try to get a time clock or date trophy as trophy number 10. My guess is that the control that generates text files is not anisialized early enough for the text file to be written directly after getting a time or date trophy.
Here is the content of the cheats file exactly asx it shows up in the text file. Keep in mind that it won't work unless you have 10 trophies.

Judgement Day Cheats:

from the main menu, press the delete key.  Case is not important when entering cheats.

rocketinmypocket
1000 rockets
whostheboss
when active, will take you to the boss when ever you start a game
barenukles
1000 nukes
morehealthy
gives you ten times the ordinary health
damonsdad
enemies can not hurt you
meepmeep
gives you a super machine gun
cheatsplease
rewrites the cheats file
cheatsoff
Turns off cheats

and before I rap up this post, I figured out the problem with the close call trophy---unfortunately, the problem was a corrupted judgement day.dat file.
I deleted it and restarted my game and got both close call and 1:20 trophy.

and one more question. can I use game cheater or Cheat omatic to get the "Number 1" trophy, which is normally obtained by posting a number 1 on the scorebord? I got it the genuine way this time but it's going to get less and less likely as time goes on.

Official server host for vgstorm.com and developer of the Manamon 2 netplay server.
PSA: sending unsolicited PMs or emails to people you don't know asking them to buy you stuff is disrespectful. You'll just be ignored, so don't waste your time.

2007-01-29 00:40:26

Hi,
As far as I know, there's no way to directly cheat the Number One trophy.  However, you can cheat in other ways which would give you an insane score in some other game, then post that.  For example, you can cheat, or even lock, the clock in Number Guess.  Play that until you can't stand it any longer, getting some numbers right, and you should have a nice high score.  Now, go and post that to the board, and you should get Number One.  I figured out something nifty, though.  Since the score server can only hold one high score per person, and the game isn't smart enough to know what your highest score of all time was, you can then cover up your tracks by doing pretty bad in the same game, then reposting.  The new, very low score will erase the old, insanely high score.

2007-01-29 03:41:57

how do you get Ather's really lucky day

trofy

2007-01-29 04:32:23

Hi,
To get that trophy, here's what you do.  This is according to another post, so isn't completely verified, but I have gotten it.  In the final segment of the game where you are trying to destroy Ather's ship while he's throwing nukes at you, Ather can take sixty hits before he's blown to bits.  To get the trophy, you have to die with less than five hits remaining on Ather before he dies.  This can get tricky, since you need to use the Alt key to shoot only once, so you can count the hits.  You should be able to hear the sound of a gunshot hitting his ship, and so can count the hits.  But you also have to shoot down nukes!  If you've unlocked the secret weapon, that's a great way to avoid getting hit by nukes, but it doesn't last very long.

2007-01-29 04:59:21

Hello everyone. Turns out my theory of Corrupted trophy file is incorrect. I also think I can answer your question, those of you who say you can't get some trophies.
There seems to be a bug in the program that causes some trophies to be unavailable only if you have gotten spacific trophies.
for example. you cannot get the close call trophy if you have the renigade trophy.
I got the close call and athiers really lucky day trophy, and then couldn't get the 1:20 trophy.
I believe also if you have close call trophy, you can't get Athier's lucky day.
I don't know if theere are other combonations that cause problems but these are the ones I have discovered.
I would imagine it could be something as simple as an "End if" statement in the wrong place or something.
anyone know how I can get these trophies?

2007-01-29 06:24:04

Hi,
Game Cheater is a great way to test earning of trophies, since you can change memory values and earn trophies you don't deserve.  If you have an unexpired or purchased copy installed, I can send you my extensive cheatlist for Judgment Day and tell you how to make best use of it.  Have you been brave enough to purchase the product?  I haven't yet, and mine's just a day or so away from expiration.  I'll write Regsoft, the company that's handling registrations, tomorrow and see if I can find out how registration works, and if the author has to be involved.  If so, anybody who registers may never get their unlocked version, since I never did hear back from the author, and the page hasn't been updated in quite some time.  I think I have about fifteen or so values stored in Game Cheater for Judgment Day.  Just Email me at [email protected] (remove the z's to get the real address) if you want the list and tips on cheating.

2007-01-29 19:15:14

can you send me your jd cheatlist because all I have is just the umlimited rokets, nukes and helth and I need more for jd, and I need 6 more trofies to get up to 40. You can send them to me at: [email protected] or [email protected]

thanks

2007-01-30 03:09:18

Sorry about getting way off topic here, but why can't I create a new topic?
I go to general game discussion and then click new. I then press F and jaws says "No form fields found"
What's the problem?

2007-01-30 08:57:39

hmm i believe the link for writing a new topic is called post new topic. if there are not any forms there, look around on the page and see what it says.
about those cheats: there's a hidden cheat which has something to do with lobsters. I'm not giving away anything else. can you figure it out?

2007-01-30 16:10:24

Is there any review/recording of JD on the web?

2007-01-30 23:47:53

okay it has something to do with  lobsters? I don't know how to figger this out.

2007-01-31 02:29:33

I heard about the lobster thing. it sounds like a bonis game or something.

2007-01-31 02:57:21

Hello everyone, sorry about that last post when I said that I thought the lobster thing sounded like a bonis game or something. that was actually authored by me(Jordan, AKA trajectory), but since I am using a public school computer, I didn't realize that someone else had been logged into this forum so I axidentally posted under his name. if one of the admins could please remove that post, that would be great---I don't want that person(who lives in the same dorm building as me) think I ganed unauthorized access to his account on perpous?
Thanks, Jordan(trajectory)

2007-01-31 17:43:31

jaybird,
What is this game cheater and where can I find it? What can I do with it and how can that be helpful in earning some JD trophies?
Bye
Lord_Raven