2013-03-02 19:27:18 (edited by powergamer 2013-03-02 19:28:38)

Hey all,
As the subject says, 2d fighting is out!
This extremely complex and large game was coded by Harison Tu, and sound designed by yours truly.
In this game, you must run around on a 10  square wide map, using the left and right arrows, and kill the enemy with the spacebar once it's in the center.
The download link is:
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/19927380/games … g-v1.0.zip
What do you think!

I like to fly! I especially like to fly passed burning debris! wait, that's me isn't it. how unfortunate.
Hit me up on skype!
powergamer8

2013-03-03 16:08:24

Hi,

Hmm, nice game, but I don't like the sounds. They're a bit strange. I would like to have real houman sounds instead of these electrical ones.

Check me out on soundcloud:
http://soundcloud.com/gamefighter

2013-03-03 17:28:36

Haha, large and complex game lol

Twitter
Add me on Steam
Discord: lirintheblindguy
BattleTAG: Lirin#21759

2013-03-04 15:48:05

I do hope you all know this game wasn't meant to be anything complex and decent. I was greatly amuzed by post 2! The sounds are supposed to be stupid, accept for the punch sounds, i loved those! Try getting punched to death and listen to the sound.

I like to fly! I especially like to fly passed burning debris! wait, that's me isn't it. how unfortunate.
Hit me up on skype!
powergamer8

2013-03-06 04:46:10

To be honest I was working towards a reenactment of the old classic game winfight, and I believe I came pretty close.  All I want to do now is make some quests.

skype name: techluver
Feel free to add me.

2013-03-06 07:56:02

hmm... I might try out this game. Sounds ok but it is lacking a description. Have you thought up a description yet?

2013-03-17 14:59:02

Well so far, it's a game that's way too hard lol, that is designed to take away some stress, and just be unbeatable!
lol
I beat it on my first try though, and good ending in it!
lol
Yes, it could have some quests in it, and maybe the enemy should move around. Right now the enemy is dumb and just stand  there and lets you beat him up. But maybe the enemy should move around and that'd make the game even harder than the impossible game which of course is totally impossible for us! to play.
big_smile