2012-06-08 17:46:09

Hello,
I haven't tried this yet, but I've now heard the game audio invaders has now become a self voicing application for the IOS. This has a retro feel to it, and from what I played of the last version, getting sighted help in the menu, it was fun. You tilt to aim, but you can switch to touch controle. Ships have a sort of retro sound to them, not quite troopanum, and not quite dark destroyer.
You can get upgrades such as a machine gun and a flame thrower, along with things I probably haven't discovered yet.

2012-06-09 16:29:30

hi aaron, i bought this game yesterday and i can definitely say it's one of the best games for
ios(at least the ones we can play), we didn't have any games in this particular genre and this
one is retro, its amazing! some people said in the applevis comments of the game that it isn't
easy to find the fire button in the touch control mode, i don't think so. the only thing i
would like is to stop the instructions from being played everything you start the game. i can
definitely say that the game is 100% accessible, it just takes getting used to the menus and
gameplay. i now have the second best score in the world in the game on gamecenter, with 17000 i
think. let's see if you guys can beat me. next week i'm planning to do a podcast explaining
everything. trust me, one dollar is nothing compared to the hours of fun you will have with
this one. get it and post your scores here!!

contact info
email:
matrheine at gmail . com

2012-06-09 16:36:57

hi wehr i can find this game?
thanks

2012-06-09 16:44:55

hi.
this game is not for pc, it's for ios devices such as the ipod touch, iphone and ipad.
you can find it on the app store, just search for audio invaders.

contact info
email:
matrheine at gmail . com

2012-06-09 17:25:33

Hi,
I can't switch to touch controles, I keep letting go to go back to the main menu and it takes me to options again, think I found a bug or something. I tried this twice now and it hasn't worked both times, i tried it yesterday and it was fie.

2012-06-11 08:54:22 (edited by SLJ 2012-06-11 08:57:31)

Hi.
I remember trying this game for a while ago, but I didn't found it that great at all. why, I don't know. So therefore I just shot up, install it again and give it an other try. smile Maybe the game has been updated since I tried it? I don't remember anything about finding new weapons.
Edit:
Oh yeah. The game has truely been updated since I tried it. Updated the 8th of june, and I tried it for more than two munths ago. smile
I look forward to give this new version a try. smile

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2012-06-11 10:10:56

well i cant get touch to work either and whenever i tilt, it moves but hurtles right past me.  also i'm not sure how to fire... this will take some getting used to me thinks. big_smile

2012-06-11 12:55:23

hi all, here's a little podcast that i made yesterday
explaining a bit of gameplay and navigating in menus in this game.
http://www.wuala.com/matrheine/Music/audioinvaders.mp3/
hope it's useful!

contact info
email:
matrheine at gmail . com

2012-06-29 20:52:55

nice podcast smile think i gonna buy it!