2012-05-18 01:01:27

Hello everyone!

Zero Sight: Extended Operations, the expansion for our flight simulator audiogame is out now for just 10$.

You can buy it by visiting the official page.

Remember that Extended Operations is not stand alone, thus it requires the original Zero Sight installed.

If you happen to have any technical problem please write in the thread opened in the official forum. In this way it'll be easier to support you.

Have fun, all of you, and thanks for the support!

Audiogames developer @ http://www.shardworkshop.com

2012-05-18 01:35:34

Oh man!! I forgot all about this. lol Well not forgot about it, but forgot it was coming out today. wink
I was going to bed, but now I have to check this out. Just bought it.

Thanks, and keep up the great work!!

"I've learned that this life's not just a game, just a line, between the pleasures and the pain." - Aaron Lewis

2012-05-18 08:31:10

Sorry for the double post Dark, but I just had a quick suggestion.
Lorenzo, in the next Zero Sight patch, the regular zero sight, can you make it so the manual is in the start menu like you did with zero sight extended opperation? I think that'd be awesome, so I don't have to go into the zero sight folder in the programs folder to read the manual, I can just hit start, and then go to the zero sight menu, and read the manual that way. Wow, that was a long run on sentence. lol

"I've learned that this life's not just a game, just a line, between the pleasures and the pain." - Aaron Lewis

2012-05-18 09:42:14

Moderation!

This has been moved to the new releases room, sinse if this! isn't a new release I don't know what is big_smile.

Don't worry about the double post staindadict, that rule has been changed, ---- though if anyone abuses the system we might have to rethink things.

I'm really glad the games' out and look forward to picking it up myself, indeed I can't wait to try those random missions.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2012-05-18 15:21:53

I like what I see so far, but I have a couple suggestions. First, we need more descriptive messages about why you fail missions, and some warnings when you are about to do so. For example, in mission 1, I failed multiple times, and couldn't figure out why until I read the detailed mission briefing and learned that the second part of the mission brief tells you not to fly above 100 altitude, though there is no indication of this in the initial briefing. Also, With the terrain, if we're flying over hills and there are mountains ahead, how will I know to fly over them before my aircraft goes boom? Right now it seems that we only have a way to detect what we're flying over, and the only way to learn a map is by memorizing coordinates and going boom a lot. I would like to see the radar give you warnings about terrain that comes into view ahead of you so that you have time to climb above it. Another possible way of dealing with this is having terrain following radar which would keep you 5 units above the given terrain. The downside to this could be that while this is active, you cannot use altitude controls or radar-guided missiles.

2012-05-26 19:58:11

WHAT IS AYURVEDA?
Read and discover the latest Ayurveda book  “the Secrets of Ayurveda”. This Ayurvedic book is only available here! You won’t find it in other Ayurveda shops. This Ayurveda book is the gem under the ayurveda books. It is practical and complete. It will change your life forever! Limited & special introduction price for the first 100 buyers! Click here to read more.

2012-06-02 00:02:28

Hi Lorenzo,
I seem to be haivng a problem; I bought the game last Sunday, and I still have nto received my order.

Best Regards,
Hayden

2012-06-14 15:54:06

I have the same problem mentioned by dark. In the first mission at the coordonate 893 or 900 north, my aircraft explode. I understand that is a montayn but when I try to climb more that 99 is the problem with explosion. What to do on this situation on the first mission?