2011-06-12 23:22:04

Hi the download link for fartman isn't working in the audiogames.net game list section. Just thought I'd let you know smile

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. -Abraham Lincoln

2011-06-13 21:30:46

hanks.

i think it's stil available from bpc so fixing it shouldn't be too difficult.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2011-06-14 21:30:23

ok. I looked on bpc programs and couldn't find it but oh well hopefully you or someone else will lol.

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. -Abraham Lincoln

2011-06-15 19:30:16

I will look at my archive.

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2011-06-19 13:42:08

Hi,
I find it! Here is the link
http://www.sendspace.com/file/utus7j
Can somebody host it?

I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2011-06-20 22:29:15

thanks, but my computer won't let me acces that websight

2011-06-22 08:48:26

hi,
Well, I have that game that I could even upload to dropbox for you, but I have completely forgotten how to use it since I've not used it for a few months.

lol, just kidding.

He picked up the wrench and broke the guy’s wrist with it, one, and then the other wrist, two, and turned back and did the same to the guy who had held the hammer, three, four. The two men were somebody’s weapons, consciously deployed, and no soldier left an enemy’s abandoned ordnance on the field in working order.

2011-06-23 21:40:48

smile It won't let me into dropbox either but thanks anyway

2011-06-25 23:16:54

I don't know, which browser do you using?

2011-06-26 17:48:24

i'm using mazilla firefox but it's not that. It's my stupid netinteligence. I don't know why I have it because it's for parental controll and i'm not a child lol

2011-08-12 19:58:50

burak, could u upload it again? I've got dropbox now. Thanks,

2012-06-10 03:25:10

Hi Lauren,
Here you are.
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/23310861/fartman.exe
But the link in the db still works, try that.
best regards,
Jack

2012-06-12 03:36:12

I thought I did! fix that one, after all bpc are! still hosting the game as far as I know.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2012-06-12 19:05:47

Hi Dark,
Well, it isn't there anymore, maybe Munawar did that one as a joke and wanted to represent bpc a little bit more seriously, so he may have took that one down.
best regards,
Jack