2012-05-31 09:42:32

Hello all!
does anyone of you know an accessible youtube converter with no restrictions? I know the site
www.youtube-mp3.org
I hope I remember it right but on this site the video mustn't be too big and I'd like to convert some bigger videos.

could someone help, please?

Greetings,
Janagirl!

2012-05-31 09:54:01

Have you tried Klango? I know you can play anything from utube and also record while it's playing as well.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2012-05-31 15:18:05

Hello,
I would not recommend Klango. For one, it's audio converter is really poorly designed, to say the least. Also, it's youtube support is broken.
Try http://youtube-mp3.org
If you find Youtube inaccessible, though in my opinion it isn't, try http://tube.majestyc.net

Hth,
Rob

----------
Robjoy, AKA Erion
Visit my site for all the things I do and to contact me.
You can also stop by for a slice of Pi

2012-05-31 15:41:06

I have discovered this wonderful tool.
It's for wondows, free, and it's stand alone, with out you even having to visit utube, well except for the source of the video.
Here goes.
http://www.dvdvideosoft.com/products/dv … verter.htm
It works on win 7 too!
So have fun with it!

2012-05-31 21:05:44

Hi.
was going to do that.
The dvdvideosoft program is quite good.
For what its worth the program rocks.
It has the following disadvantages.
it has the asc toolbar, and conduit spyware that needs to be killed just be carefull.
it has a dvs service offer program in it that needs to be deleted.
However for all the software you get with it in 1 big pack I am not complaining.
You may have to wait a bit for some vids to convert.
Oh and choosing the lowest quality is key to not using all bandwidth.
www.dirpy.com also works but at least in my case only got the first 109mb of a vid convert though that convert was quite good.
dvdvideosoft downloads the vids then encodes them on the drive.
I wouldn't mind something that would extract the mp3 or mp3s from the vid without downloading the video though bandwidth can be a problem and the program is not the fastest.
it works though.

2012-05-31 21:44:19

HI,
how do you get rid of the stupid side bar thing.
when ever i go to i e. i always come across this dvd tool bar. and i look for it in revo uninstall but its not there.
could someone help?
thanks.

I'm gone for real :)

2012-06-01 06:49:36

try oxilon media convert. it's stand alone, accessible, and helps to convert a number of formats.

you can also try kickyoutube.com.

to use this, just add the word "kick" in the url of the video.

eg:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwaU1pUcfSo
to convert this,
http://www.kickyoutube.com/watch?v=NwaU1pUcfSo

try it!

friends:
come and join my
facebook group!

2012-06-01 10:59:36

Hi all,
thanks for the suggestion. I'll try it and tell you if I found what I'm looking for.

Yeah, it was a nice thing with klango to listen to videos and perhaps convert them. I don't understand why it's unavailable suddenly. I tried it yesterday again. But nothing has changed.

Greetings,
Janagirl!

2012-06-01 11:25:53

Sorry, I didn't know Klango's youtube support was broken. Quite a shame, though to be honest I'm not overly surprised as Klango don't seem to have done anything really with their media section for a good long while, indeed the catalogue hasn't been updated in ages and there are podcasts I've submitted over two years ago like the golden age of the solar clipper that still haven't been added, indeed does anyone know if anything! has been added to the media catalogue?

It's a shame, sinse I really like Klango's media playing and podcatching capabilities, I just wish they received as much attention as all the blogs and forums and what not.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2012-06-03 02:05:17

the videosoft thing has spyware in it? where might they be hiding this junk. i looked for conjuit in my program files but didn't find it. i remember an antispyware program deleting something a long time ago but don't know if it was this.

2012-06-03 10:25:26

I have the converter from dvd vidio soft as well, but can anybody tell me how to save the vidio's in to mp3s?

Roel
golfing in the kitchen

2012-06-03 23:07:42

they are automaticly saved as mp3s as far as I know. That is unless you are using one of the other programs that saves them as mp4s or some form of itunes media. Just look in the folder called free youtube to mp3 converter in the dvd videosoft folder.

2012-06-04 22:47:53

Hello chandu,
I just tried your suggestion with kickyoutube.com. Here, I should first download a program called "ilivid". And now the following error appears while I try to convert:
A problem occurred!
Please make sure you selected YES when prompted for 'Always trust content from the publisher'.
The video might be protected, in which case you will need a software product such as VDownloader or Free YouTube Downloader.
If you believe this error occurred due to a technical problem, we apologize for the inconvenience.
Please report the problem using the form below and we will notify you when it has been fixed!

And the program always shows graphics only. Can someone help please?

Greetings,
Janagirl!

2012-06-05 02:51:56

I don't know why it happened, it always worked for me.
but it's quite some time since I last used it, so, lem try it

in the meantime, I'd advice you to try oxilon media convert, it's superb!

friends:
come and join my
facebook group!

2012-06-05 09:52:30

Hi,
I use
http://youtube-mp3.org
I think it's the best!

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2012-06-05 10:47:43

Free Youtube to MP3 Converter is quite easy to use... big_smile I like it especially because it can download channels and playlists also... big_smile

To see a world in a grain of sand, and a heaven in a wild flower.
Hold infinity in the palm of your hand, and eternity in an hour.
William Blake - Auguries of Innocence, line 1 to 4

2012-06-05 16:55:43

Hi Burak,
oh no!
www.youtube-mp3.org
is NOT the best. Because of this url I made this topic. If the videos are too big, it says that they can't be converted. I wrote that I'm looking for a program with no restrictions. So that I can convert any size.

Greetings,
Janagirl!

2013-07-25 11:00:50

is NOT the best. Because of this url I made this topic. If the videos are too big, it says that they can't be converted. I wrote that I'm looking for a program with no restrictions. So that I can convert any size.

Hi. I think this is the best part that I would suggest you other tool that does the same way in conversion. I am also using youtube-mp3.org but like what you've said, when converting bigger files, it will not run. So I look for other tool and I found a working YouTube to mp3 and when I load big files on it, it will successfully convert the video. What's best on it is that, I can also use the tool in my iPhone. So I'm gonna suggest you try to use this tool. Nothing bad if you try though.

2013-07-25 14:16:43

H'\
there's songr. You just type the url address of the youtube video and it converts it into mp3. I'll get the link.

2013-07-25 14:20:10

hi,
there's songr. Just copy the url of the youtube video and it'll convert it. Here's the link:
sites.google.com/site/getsongr/
Have fun!

2018-01-12 12:09:30 (edited by Dairstry 2018-01-12 12:09:49)

Dirpy is good. It provides the toot for users to convert YouTube to MP3. But if you expect more features, you can try other Dirpy alternative: http://www.videoconverterfactory.com/ti … tives.html

2018-01-12 12:50:43

I swear by Pontes Media Downloader. It's very simple and easy to use and is fully accessible. It can convert video from a variety of sites to a number of formats including MP3. And it's free.

http://www.pontes.ro/en/

2018-01-12 13:29:38

Yep, I was thinking pontes downloader too. Simple-to-use, and just works, well, apart from the playlist downloader, but that's no big deal.

2018-01-12 14:08:07

At first I didn't think Ponce had a playlist downloader, which didn't bother me because all I wanted was the ability to download individual videos.

Later I noticed that it did have the option to download playlists, but if it doesn't work, no big loss. I'd probably still never use it.

2018-01-12 16:07:46

There is something I noticed with Pontes media downloader, I tried using it today to download a video, everything works fine, except for the source format selection, it stays on best format available, no matter what I try.