2007-02-06 15:22:33

As for the Wanted Man quest, apparently somebody on the forum reported a bug in thatone so it's been removed until that can be corrected. Have you ried The Ghost Ship yet? That's a quest found in the area near PortHallik. You have a chance to earn a considerable amount of gold as well as  a few adv tokens. Just proceed as though you were going to Port Hallik, then when you get there visit the nearby location, Deathwater Shoals.

But wait, what's that? A transport! Saved am I! Hark, over here! Hey nonny non, please help!

2007-02-06 15:27:49

Yup, got that one already and it was easy.

Thanks for the info about the other one, I'll stop looking for it.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2007-02-09 11:41:21

Hi.

So now I have the gem you get when you defeat Fearspit and Rotgrip. What do I do next? Where do I go? Do I sell teh gem to someone, or what?

Holden

Have fun adventuring!

2007-02-09 22:08:19

No! Don't sell it! You're gonna need it. As far as what to do next, as far as I know you can't yet. The adventure isn't yet live, although the GM did say in about a week or so, and that's about how long it's been since he posted that announcement on the news page. In short, even if you can, don't! sell! the! gem!

But wait, what's that? A transport! Saved am I! Hark, over here! Hey nonny non, please help!

2007-02-19 17:05:10

Hi all.

Do you suppose allignment meaans anything?  Right now, under allignment, it says Demonic. I was just wondering if this is important in any way.

Holden