2007-02-17 10:12:36

Hello! I have downloadet the lighttechinteraktive horse racing game! I have a question for tis game: Have you Cheats for tis Game? Regards, Claudio.

2007-02-17 10:37:29

Unfortunately know, the cheats won't be activated until you've got over 120000 on the original race course, Ive had the game for quite a while and stil haven't managed it yet, sinse it's based heavily on luck, but that's the way thing go.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2007-02-17 10:46:57

What is the best way to tis score(120000 have you a trick?

2007-02-17 11:07:09

Not really I'm afraid, the Horse racing game is sort of like Ludo or other dice games, even if you can successfully jump the barriers, swim the rivers and stop before cacti, a large part of what score you get is just the luck of the draw.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2007-02-17 11:11:19

Ok, menny Tanks.I will try it.

2007-02-17 18:12:35

Sorry for not answering. You have to rely on what others say since the LTI website is blocked by my ISP, and I have got no information of the games although I'm a part of LTI. I would call myself "someone who takes care of the IF department". Although the site is not updated yet. But it would be, after I finish this Interactive Fiction, which the story of releasing it is itself another interactive fiction that I'll ask my friends to release, and I bet it would get the first prise of Rec.arts.int-fiction IF compitition. Lol. (I don't mean the game, I mean the story of the release. tongue)

2007-02-17 21:28:27

Lol Parham, good idea, it would certainly be unique. I don't think any work of If has featured commands like "Smack computer", "Yell at lazy beta tester" or "curse creators of inform to iternal and incredibly painful damnation!"

2007-02-18 16:10:44

Yea! Now I will consider that one!
There is a beta tester here. There is an exploded computer here. Lol.