2007-02-15 16:01:45

We have been pretty slow with the updates on AudioGames.net, mostly due to our PhD studies, the holidays, our work (including our work on Audio Game Maker), the fire that destroyed the office where we work, personal 'getting through life'-issues wink and more. Hopefully we can get back to more regular updates in 2007. We have changed the technology through which we post the news. It now runs through the AudioGames.net Forum. This not only allowed us to select members of our forum who are now allowed to post news on AudioGames.net as well, but also makes it possible for every member of the forum to comment on the news! This is the first step to a more (inter)active community-website for audio games and visually-impaired accessible gaming.

So now a few updates. We have added a new game to the Archive named Technoshock, which is a shooter audio game where you have to protect yourself from evil robots and cyborgs attacking you. Click this link to read more about Technoshock.
We have also added a remake by Jim Kitchen of the classic Simon game to the archive. It is named WinSim2 and you can find it through this link. Next to that, we have updated another one of Jim's games entitled WinGolf in the Archive. Click this link to find out more about WinGolf.

So far this first of hopefully many updates! Happy gaming!

2007-02-17 01:43:05

How can we post news items on the site?

Regards,
Mike
Co-Founder, RS Games
www.rsgames.org

2007-02-17 14:54:49

We have selected four members of the forum and gave them exclusive posting rights. Please read: http://forum.audiogames.net/viewtopic.php?id=1106

2007-02-18 05:13:10

Hey,
If you consider adding more people, I wouldn't mind helping. I've been in this forum for a long time and have been playing audio games for years. I'm also a programmer.

Regards,
Mike
Co-Founder, RS Games
www.rsgames.org