2012-04-16 23:29:03 (edited by hadi.gsf 2012-04-16 23:29:47)

well this is one of my saddest days. opposit of last day which i felt pretty super happy.

it seems that hp got a big and eficial network but... well we won't be able to use it unfortunetly

twitter: @hadirezae3
discord: Hadi

2012-04-17 05:45:35 (edited by queenslight 2012-04-17 05:58:30)

For those wanting the help that Potter More is talking about n the blog that the have, go here:
https://www.pottermore.com/en/help#site-issues
The answers will pop up at ya when clicking a  "show" link.
By the way, they do not mention turning off flash in the help, however it may be the same anyway.
Keep n mind folks, it says "beta" on every page. So, it still got a ways to go, before its lifted.
You can use web visum, to relabel links if needed as well. That feature is "there."
Ah! Almost forgot!
There is a "feedback" link on every page. It may be a good idea to "have a looksy" at it."
If there is no feedback, they won't know the problems that occur, and who knows! They could certainly make the flash buttons work. Demand it! in a "friendly" manner.

2012-04-18 05:27:23

I'm like fastfinge. I'm more interested in reading the new content than playing the games. I wonder if there are other ways to get house points than duelling or making potions as I would like to help my house smile. I did go bonkers over getting my wand and getting sorted. Loved reading the details of all the wand woods.

I thought I read somewhere that Phil planned on updating his game once Pottermore opened and he could get details about what Hufflepuff's common room looked like and how you get in.

2012-04-18 19:43:33

Hi Folks, I just finished registering into Pottermore. I have not gotten my confirmation email yet, so I have only gone through the registration.  Yes I did delay the Sara game update until I find what woods and cores the different characters had. I had a problem getting in as I used IE 7 and you need 8 to get in. So I installed FireFox and that did the trick. However I spent an hour trying to figure out the log in that was on the screen with the five user names. I picked a user name and thought all you had to do was to type the two words in and continue. I was wrong. The two words they are talking about are different than your two word user named. I finally used the audio capta and typed in the six words that was spoken. I downloaded the mp3 so I could listen to the six words over and over to get them correct.

2012-04-18 22:08:00

If anyone is having difficulty with the Pottermore site, and is only interested in the new content from Rowling herself, let me know and I'd be happy to email you the text that contains any new info.