2012-04-03 01:44:09

I was going to make a pole. I set # of options as 4, and got this error:
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /public/sites/forum.audiogames.net/extensions/pun_poll/functions.php on line 254
I also got the error "Pole options can't be less than 2", and in the # of options edit box, there was 0 in stead of 4. Does anyone know about this?

“Can we be casual in the work of God — casual when the house is on fire, and people are in danger of being burned?” — Duncan Campbell
“There are four things that we ought to do with the Word of God – admit it as the Word of God, commit it to our hearts and minds, submit to it, and transmit it to the world.” — William Wilberforce

2012-04-03 05:16:28

No idea.

It sounds to me as if you might've stuck some extra punctation that the site didn't recognize in the number of options box by mistake, but I can't be sure, though of course it could be an error, albeit a recent one since I'e seen a couple of ppolls used in the past few days.

To have four options as I said in the faq, replace the 2 with a 4, hit update poll, then write your poll and at the end decide if you want x amount of votes, or want a time limit of a certain number of days, then hit submit.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2012-04-03 15:08:25

Hi,

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() sounds like it's given a wrong argument for a For Each loop. Basically, I think it tries to do a For loop for all the options, but one of them is invalid, or the number of options is invalid. In anyway, I think this could be made a bit more wordy with some more code. big_smile

--
Talon
Wanna play my Games? Listen to my Music? Follow me on Twitter, and say hi~
Code is poetry.

2012-04-04 09:22:55

Nope, polls are working fine as witness my test element poll, which also has four options.

I'll leave that one up for people to get a look at, even though it is a little pointless, and I bet fire wins just because most people are pyromaniacs big_smile.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2012-04-09 11:07:11

Hmm must be something cranky on my end.

“Can we be casual in the work of God — casual when the house is on fire, and people are in danger of being burned?” — Duncan Campbell
“There are four things that we ought to do with the Word of God – admit it as the Word of God, commit it to our hearts and minds, submit to it, and transmit it to the world.” — William Wilberforce