2012-03-10 10:18:40

Monster, I'm glad you are finding it useful!  big_smile

Brad, what do you mean?  I'm not sure what is meant by seeing the other colors in the room.

- Aprone
Please try out my games and programs:
Aprone's software

2012-03-10 15:27:01 (edited by brad 2012-03-10 15:27:21)

Hi.
i mean say for example i am sitting in a chair and the webcam is fassed to the object i am going to "see" then wouldn't it also pick up the back of the chairs color?
if this doesn't make sence then don't worry lol i won't be using the program because i can't I have no webcam.
it soundss grate.

I'm gone for real :)

2012-03-10 17:55:05

This might answer your question Brad.  When using the program it only pays attention to the color of the exact spot you aim the camera at.  So in a way yes, it does ignore the rest of the colors in the room.  Of course if you aim the camera incorrectly and you are pointed slightly past the object you wanted to test, then there is no possible way for it to know what you actually meant to point at.  If you play Swamp it is a little like sniping zombies.  The farther away the zombies is, the easier it is to miss because just a slight change in angle has a larger effect.  If you want to guarantee you'll "hit" the right object, put it very close to the camera lens so it is more like firing the shotgun at super close range.  Make it nearly impossible to miss, lol!

- Aprone
Please try out my games and programs:
Aprone's software

2012-03-10 19:47:43

Hi.
ahh thanks! that makes a lot of sence. thanks again.

I'm gone for real :)

2019-03-14 09:34:06

hi, thank you for this thing