2012-02-16 02:29:04

Hi all

This is my first blog here. It'll not be about a special subject, but only to tell you that i'm here smile

Have a nice day

Lime

Remember, remember the 5th of november

2012-02-16 02:37:15 (edited by brad 2012-02-16 16:41:01)

Hi, lime.
hope you have a great time.
oh and the simble i rote? ahhaaha i wasn't even aware i did.

I'm gone for real :)

2012-02-16 02:43:11 (edited by AlexN94 2012-02-16 02:49:56)

Lol!!! Please don't delete it!
Lime is one of my friends, so he's not a spam bot... Lol!
I think the "Blog" thing was a typing mistake...
Lol!!!

O, and the numbers you wrote are ... a symbol that seems to be a space, but isn't and then a

To see a world in a grain of sand, and a heaven in a wild flower.
Hold infinity in the palm of your hand, and eternity in an hour.
William Blake - Auguries of Innocence, line 1 to 4

2012-02-16 02:49:37

Hi Brad

I'm sorry for that one, it was a mistake lol

Lime

Remember, remember the 5th of november

2012-02-16 02:55:59

Heh... You increased my sneak...
(From a video on youtube called "Quest For Goat Roast - eHal in Skyrim"... Watch it, it's so awesome!)

To see a world in a grain of sand, and a heaven in a wild flower.
Hold infinity in the palm of your hand, and eternity in an hour.
William Blake - Auguries of Innocence, line 1 to 4

2012-02-16 07:40:55

Hi Lime and welcome to the forum. hope you have fun.

Any questions, try the site faq in general game discussion, or just ask.

As to blogs and such, well a blog is more like a newspaper or magazine column that goes on a website where you talk about a specific subject or a number of subjects in usually quite long articals.

People can leave comments or responses, but essentially it's more like writing your own magazine to give your thoughts about something or chronicle something that's happening, like game developement.

A forum is a place where you post a discussion topic, and everyone can chime in and ask questions. Topics aren't like blogs, they're not read by the public around the net, just people on the boards, and can be as simple as "I'm stuck in game x, can you help?" or "Hi, what do people think about so and so?"

A topic is usually much shorter than a blog post (though some people like myself like to ramble), and is more a starting point for discussion than an informative sort of artical that people can comment on.

This is obviously a board, so we don't have a blog, and people just discuss stuff as they want.

Even the news I wouldn't count as a blog, sinse to be a blog I'd say it'd have to be longer, more rambling and at least a good bit more based on the writers' personal views and opinions, where as the purpose of news is simply conveying what's going on in the world of audio games generally.

I have actually thought of starting a games related blog at some point, separate from the news, but currently I'd just not have time to write one I think.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2012-02-16 08:19:02

Welcome LIME! I hope you enjoy the forum!

“Can we be casual in the work of God — casual when the house is on fire, and people are in danger of being burned?” — Duncan Campbell
“There are four things that we ought to do with the Word of God – admit it as the Word of God, commit it to our hearts and minds, submit to it, and transmit it to the world.” — William Wilberforce

2012-02-16 10:47:57

Hi Lime, and welcome to the forum! Nice to mete you!

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2012-02-16 11:13:03

hi lime
I hope you can you find any thing you want here
nice to meet you

2012-02-16 14:11:14

Hi Lime,
I hope you have a great time on here, and welcome to the forum!

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. -Abraham Lincoln

2012-02-16 16:43:12

Hi.
just so people know.
i re rote my post so that there isn't any confustion for others who might read it.

I'm gone for real :)