2012-02-08 21:39:45

Hi I am new and I just would like to say hello.  I love audio games and so I know I am in the right place!

2012-02-08 22:35:16

hi.welcome to audiogames.net. i hope you enjoy posting here.

I'm gone for real :)

2012-02-09 00:56:21

hello. As one of the moderaters of the forum i welcome you. I hope you play a lot of great games found here and get to know some people and perhaps make friends. Have a good time and once again hello.

2012-02-09 03:17:00 (edited by blindncool 2012-02-09 03:20:14)

I was new once, as all of us were. I registered in October of last year and I haven't stopped posting yet! kjsisco, I hope you enjoy your time on the forum. If you need someone to help you with something, the fellow forumites know a lot. CAE Jones knows a lot about Java and bgt. Dark is your audiogame guru. Aprone, Philip_Benthal, Gorthelon the dragon, Yukio Nazawa and Tward are audiogame devs. I probably missed a hundred devs, so if you have questions about developing games, those are your guys.

“Can we be casual in the work of God — casual when the house is on fire, and people are in danger of being burned?” — Duncan Campbell
“There are four things that we ought to do with the Word of God – admit it as the Word of God, commit it to our hearts and minds, submit to it, and transmit it to the world.” — William Wilberforce

2012-02-09 10:45:08

Hello, and welcome to the forum! I hope you can enjoy.

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2012-02-11 13:31:01

Hi there, I remember being new here, and within a week I became an advanced audiogamer. That's how much I like being on here. big_smile

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. -Abraham Lincoln

2012-02-14 00:50:52 (edited by Chris 2012-02-14 00:52:10)

Hello.
Welcome to audiogames.net.
Advanced audiogamer in 1 week? Wow, that's more posts than I post here in a week. I'm somewhat active on here and i've been here since December of 2010. Anyway, welcome to this forum and have a good time here. If you need help with most things, people seem willing to help. Anyway, a big welcome.

Grab my Adventure at C: stages Right here.