2012-01-27 09:32:30

I can no longer get to this site traditionally, IE, typing in audiogames.net into the address bar or by using ctrl o in IE, for everytime I do, what should I get but this here message!

Warning: require() [function.require]: Unable to access /storage/mijndomein/users/011790/public/sites/forum.audiogames.net/include/common.php in /public/sites/www.audiogames.net/files/pagetop.php on line 10

Warning: require(/storage/mijndomein/users/011790/public/sites/forum.audiogames.net/include/common.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: Transport endpoint is not connected in /public/sites/www.audiogames.net/files/pagetop.php on line 10

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/storage/mijndomein/users/011790/public/sites/forum.audiogames.net/include/common.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in /public/sites/www.audiogames.net/files/pagetop.php on line 10

Thoughts?

When life gives you oranges, demand lemons since everyone else is obviously getting them.

2012-01-27 09:43:26

Hi,
I get exactly the same message. I thought it was just mazilla playing up, but it's not.

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. -Abraham Lincoln

2012-01-27 11:36:54

Hi,
This is a server error and sadly beyond us, forum users.

Rob

----------
Robjoy, AKA Erion
Visit my site for all the things I do and to contact me.
You can also stop by for a slice of Pi

2012-01-27 13:17:01

hi
nocturnus, you dont need to worry about it because you are not the only one to look upon this kind of warning, hec, sometimes these are issued to prevent really advanced and geeky gamers to get adicted to! of course the games and go for a litle change! lol

a few hours ago when i looked upon the websight, i couldnt find thee last show link that supposedly would have been occured on the last saturday, 21 jan hopefully

thanks

He picked up the wrench and broke the guy’s wrist with it, one, and then the other wrist, two, and turned back and did the same to the guy who had held the hammer, three, four. The two men were somebody’s weapons, consciously deployed, and no soldier left an enemy’s abandoned ordnance on the field in working order.

2012-01-28 02:40:45

I know! I am getting this warning message too! I had to google audiogames.net forum to get here. Strange!

Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company. - Mark Twain

2012-01-28 04:08:14

Me as well, wonder whats going on with that issue.

2012-01-28 09:51:53

hi,
guys, have you just gone crazy?

why even google for this forum!

just type in,
forum.audiogames.net

and you are here!

and for specific rooms, type
forum.audiogames.net/viewforum.php?id=6
for the general discussion,
and
forum.audiogames.net/viewforum.php?id=21
for off topic.

its that simple!

He picked up the wrench and broke the guy’s wrist with it, one, and then the other wrist, two, and turned back and did the same to the guy who had held the hammer, three, four. The two men were somebody’s weapons, consciously deployed, and no soldier left an enemy’s abandoned ordnance on the field in working order.

2012-01-28 14:40:49

hello
while I've had the same message,and couldn't access the forum and the site as well, I thought it was just the server acting up again. calling someone crazy because they used method l instead of method a,for example. is not so nice,in my opinion.anyways,
grryfindore.

Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these, ‘It might have been.
Follow me on twitter

2012-01-29 11:07:40

hi gryff, calling crazy to a person who come crawling all the way from google is more then crazy imho,
and they wer not using method l, they were using method
abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz
instead of method
a

does that make sense at all?

or may be not, i dont care about it anymore.

2012-01-30 02:10:15

Oh no....the elves!   They're revolting.   Somehow they have regainned their free will and are now destroying the Database while Dark is not looking.  Soon, the forum will be the next target and all hope will be lost. 

We only have one hope, to prepare for their arrival.  All the torture inflicted on them, from beatings to replacing organs with mechanical parts, have strengthen them massively.   We have to set up point with turrets, land mines, and snipers, and arm ourselves.   Gather your favorite weapons from  a shotgun to internet meems  and load up on medical supplies, soda, chips and a sandwich.  We will show those elves what us forumites are made of! 

....Okay, got too excited there.  I wonder if anyone runing the site knows about the front page and database being down  (Yes, I used the google thing to reach one entry in the database and it gave the same warning).   It's getting quite annoying since I want to download a few things from the database that is hard to find on the forum, and I don't want to bother anyone to put it in dropbox. 

And at Sid: 

Not too many people bother looking at the web address on sites.  Usually it's a get to and favorite the area afair or going through the front page since people want to look if Dark added anything on the news section.  I though, used method A to get here since I sort of broke my favorites section, but that's no ground to call someone crazy because they did something different, everyone has their own way of doing things and their own reasons for doing so, which you probably forgot to consider before making your claim. 

Now, ranting over, it's time to prepare for the arrival of the elf army.   Muahahaha.

2012-01-30 12:00:21

Hi,

This soldier is ready to fight! Got a few grenades, MP5 and AK47. Also, set up an automatic Minigun somewhere over there, so be careful. tongue

Server misconfigurations ahoi! Probably just some files moved wrong, or folders renamed. It's just like going to audiogames.net/forum. tongue

--
Talon
Wanna play my Games? Listen to my Music? Follow me on Twitter, and say hi~
Code is poetry.

2012-02-02 15:23:27 (edited by sid512 2012-02-02 15:24:44)

hi
the site seems to be back up now, again with this annoying pun stop bots questions lol

because once i wasnt able to figure what is wrong with tat, isnt our planet called earth?

or it might be changed because of the newcense brought on the forum

then after i realized that pressing enter doesnt work at all, you just have to get onto answer button  and then grab it! i mean click it, or bang it, or wack it, or whatever

2012-02-04 03:48:10

I've been getting the same message. What's up with the elvs thing? Never knew if Dark came up with that, or if another moderator did. Think that that personal injury lawyer guy spammed the heck out of the server and now we're (were) screwed. I HATE SPAM!

“Can we be casual in the work of God — casual when the house is on fire, and people are in danger of being burned?” — Duncan Campbell
“There are four things that we ought to do with the Word of God – admit it as the Word of God, commit it to our hearts and minds, submit to it, and transmit it to the world.” — William Wilberforce

2012-02-04 13:33:38

things seems to run fine now, accept for one acception that his magesty, the mighty king, dark. has become a real admin of the site, lol..