2012-02-01 08:23:46

Hello all AudioGamers.
I have come to announce that me and a couple of other guys have started a new website. Our goal, if we can get to it, is to start an online radio site with a variety of shows and entertaining content. So far, we've only created a forum and a couple of links that could direct yall to a server from where we will be streaming. Of course, anybody is welcome to join the forum if they wish. The name of the forum: forum4all! If you disliked the Edgar Forum, you won't be as disappointed with this forum. We already have a  couple of moderators, an extra administrator, and people that are willing to assist us with this little project. If you click on the link in my signature, it will direct you to our website forum, and from there, you can explore the rest of it as you please. I am a little concerned with color matching, webpage formatting, and other CSS (Cascading Style sheet) related things. But apart from that, our website will be a success, with a couple of failures at first, of course. If you decide to spend some time on the site, I hope you have fun, and expect more updates coming really soon!
Thanks for taking the time in reading this ppost, and if you wish to contribute, you can simply reply and I'll get to talking to the rest of the crew for approval.

2012-02-01 11:43:19

Hi Edgar,
I am glad to see your new forum! Gonna join now!

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2012-02-01 15:11:50

I've joined to your forum. I hope I'll have fun in there! Thanks for the forum!

2012-02-01 19:42:24

Hi Edgar,
Thanks for the great website and forum, and thanks for once again making me a moderator. big_smile

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. -Abraham Lincoln

2012-02-02 15:14:47

can i join and become a moderater too, please?

He picked up the wrench and broke the guy’s wrist with it, one, and then the other wrist, two, and turned back and did the same to the guy who had held the hammer, three, four. The two men were somebody’s weapons, consciously deployed, and no soldier left an enemy’s abandoned ordnance on the field in working order.