2012-01-18 04:24:07

Well,
I did say I wasn't going to release edge of earth audio movie yet.
But I never said when I'd release act 1.
lol.
Well, it has a few mistakes, no website, but for now, here is act 1 of edge of earth.
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/23324710/edge%2 … ct%201.mp3
It is pretty much complete.
Let me know what you think.
Act 2 will be coming soon.
I just need to get a website set up, but before all this I need to get my co.cc domain set!
Then I'll be ready to release all 6? acts.

2012-01-18 06:15:38

Hi.
i like it.
i only have one problem.
in the beginning e speak is very soft and should be lowder. because it is hard to hear what e speak is saying.
hope that helps.

I'm gone for real :)

2012-01-19 13:25:26

hi.
the first time i listened to it, i've to bang my head 1000 times against the roof of the house because of the e speak volume.

He picked up the wrench and broke the guy’s wrist with it, one, and then the other wrist, two, and turned back and did the same to the guy who had held the hammer, three, four. The two men were somebody’s weapons, consciously deployed, and no soldier left an enemy’s abandoned ordnance on the field in working order.

2012-01-19 16:49:56

I am now downloading it, I hopefully can hear this while being at school, I don't think so, because of the noise.

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2012-01-19 16:51:34

Sorry for double posting, but yeah, the volume of e-speak is really really low! Who can hear this?

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2012-01-20 03:35:53

ot
Sorry for teh off topic question, but can someone tell me how you guys put graphics in your posts like a smile?

Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company. - Mark Twain

2012-01-20 05:01:01

It just depends. If you click "Smilies" before the reply box, you'll be brought to a page that tells you what to put to produce a certain graphic.
big_smile and big_smile

“Can we be casual in the work of God — casual when the house is on fire, and people are in danger of being burned?” — Duncan Campbell
“There are four things that we ought to do with the Word of God – admit it as the Word of God, commit it to our hearts and minds, submit to it, and transmit it to the world.” — William Wilberforce

2012-01-24 02:43:39

Update.
I've just gone through surgery Friday, so I'm not sure when I'll have audio visions ready.
But to those who need it.
In act 1, we were basically introduced to the problem, and the main person.
I'm still recovering as of now.
I know that eSpeak is too soft, but I am now using dectalk.
Act II should not have the same problems.
For those of you interested, I had my gall blatter removed.
It was and is still quite painful.
They literally inflated me using some sort of gas.
Man, when I woke up it hurt like hell!
Lol. And guess what?
@Cae_Jones, a recording of said moment is handy!
As well as when I was put to sleep.
Oh yeah. I forgot! I take my recorder pretty much everywhere!
Lol. That's how you know your a true recording freak.
Well, I'd best sign off for now.
If you need me, you know how to get in touch.
You can eMail me.
Talk soon!
Woopse! Well, lucky for me, none of you saw what I did!
Lol.

2012-01-24 16:04:10

why was your gaal blader removed?

just too odd to hear that.

a few years ago though, one of my relatives has undergone through the same surgery, but she was in her sixties, diabetic, and even had some heart problems before.

anyways, get well soon.

He picked up the wrench and broke the guy’s wrist with it, one, and then the other wrist, two, and turned back and did the same to the guy who had held the hammer, three, four. The two men were somebody’s weapons, consciously deployed, and no soldier left an enemy’s abandoned ordnance on the field in working order.

2012-01-24 23:13:02

Ouch! That sounds really painful, and as Sid said, get well soon!
About the recording though, ESpeak was both very quiet and a bit fast.
HTH

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. -Abraham Lincoln

2012-01-25 00:10:42

Well.
It wasn't emptying properly.
Yup.
Thank you all for the get well wishes.

2012-01-25 09:17:23

That's not good.

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. -Abraham Lincoln