2011-12-06 22:08:17 (edited by gamefighter 2011-12-06 22:09:34)

Hi,
X- Wing Patrol is broken, can someone fix the link for it?
Thanks

Check me out on soundcloud:
http://soundcloud.com/gamefighter

2011-12-06 22:42:48

Not unless you know where it's available these daysl.

It was a mod for chopper patrol I believe, and I'm not even sure if chopper patrol is available anymore.

I'm afraid "someone" mostly means myself at the moment, and I don't have any magical game finding wand, neither do Richard and Sander.

If (as seems the case with x wing patrol), a developer takes a game down, there's not really much more I can do than anyone else, though of course if someone hosts the game I can update the db.

this isn't to say you shouldn't report broken links, only that there isn't always a lot we can do.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2012-01-10 03:26:46

Hi Gamefighter,
Hmm, might want to ask Daron if he's still got it. Duff is still on the audyssey list. However, it can be considered a demo of a project called imperial assault being worked on by Tom Ward.
best regards,
Jack

2012-01-12 11:42:20

Hmmmm, while Tom has mentioned working on a starwars game, I don't recall it had anything to do with x wing patrol.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)