2011-12-29 03:31:13

I really hate to bother the moderators and all, but the download for top speed 3 is out of date or broken. Or, atleast that's what popped up on my browser when I clicked the link. Please check it out.

“Can we be casual in the work of God — casual when the house is on fire, and people are in danger of being burned?” — Duncan Campbell
“There are four things that we ought to do with the Word of God – admit it as the Word of God, commit it to our hearts and minds, submit to it, and transmit it to the world.” — William Wilberforce

2011-12-29 08:47:29 (edited by bryant 2011-12-29 08:48:16)

Yeah same thing happens to me. I actually think it's the home page itself, because when i go to it it says this account has been suspended, what ever that means.

proud to be a patreon of liam erven. Become a patreon today at patreon.com/liamerven

2011-12-30 11:36:16

I hope it will be back, but if it doesn't, I have the link...

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2011-12-30 13:59:45

The problem seems to be with the hole playing in the dark site, not just topspeedd three.

there's not a lot we can do about that we'll just have to hope they get up and running, and if not, have someon else host the game.

I'd prefer to wait though before changing all the links round sinse there are lots of language packs and other resources on the topspeed pages that would be a pest to change around, and I doubt the playinginthedark team have abandoned the game.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)