2011-12-27 23:27:28

Hi.
Is it just me, or do we seem to be getting less spambots then we normaly do? I've noticed a dramatic decrease in the number of spambots, but again i don't know if it's just me, or if some plug in was installed. But either way, it's good to know that we do have less spam.

proud to be a patreon of liam erven. Become a patreon today at patreon.com/liamerven

2011-12-28 14:47:14

Don't jinx it big_smile.

I do know Sander installed an anti spam plugin recommended by Munawar of bpc a couple of months ago, and maybe he has installed more sinse then.

Eitherway it's deffinately a good thing.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2011-12-28 16:57:12

or look at the way philip reduced the number of spambots on the blastbay forum?

He picked up the wrench and broke the guy’s wrist with it, one, and then the other wrist, two, and turned back and did the same to the guy who had held the hammer, three, four. The two men were somebody’s weapons, consciously deployed, and no soldier left an enemy’s abandoned ordnance on the field in working order.

2011-12-28 20:43:33

WEll, what ever sander did it's defenently helped i think.

proud to be a patreon of liam erven. Become a patreon today at patreon.com/liamerven