2011-12-18 21:12:51

Be patient.

"I've learned that this life's not just a game, just a line, between the pleasures and the pain." - Aaron Lewis

2011-12-18 21:50:29

Hi,
I'm also saying this because he seems to be having to remove a lot of things or something, because they're going bad. So Powergamer, will you please give me an update on when the file is going to be uploaded? I want to download it as soon as it's uploaded, because I can be sure it'll work. In the meantime, will you please tell me the beta passwords for space attack and man hunt?
best regards,
Jack

2011-12-18 23:10:31

Hi.
What are Man Hunt and Space Attack about?
Another question, what was Gangster Attack supposed to be about and does anyone have a beta of it in existence or is it lost?

Grab my Adventure at C: stages Right here.

2011-12-19 00:20:09

i heard of all thees pb games, and i wouldnt mind having the rest myself. I love this topick becauswe it gives people the chance of uploading abandoned where and basicly lost games.
I know that probably everyone has heard many people ask for this one but, anyone have danger city, a full version, or was the 3 level one just the one version? Ever sence i downloaded the game that mystery question kept me awake for the longest time, rofl.
There is a lotta people on this forem that want a fuller version, and i dont blame them smile.
Rob.

I no longer use skype like I used to, so feel free to follow me on twitter at rockmasterrob for updates, to chat and all that good stuff. I follow any and everybody back who follows me.

2011-12-19 00:45:44

Danger City was only a demo, it never got fully developed as far as I know. I unfortunately do not have the demo of Danger City, and I believe the person hosting it took it down. That's a fairly popular one though, I'm sure someone has it.

"I've learned that this life's not just a game, just a line, between the pleasures and the pain." - Aaron Lewis

2011-12-19 01:38:52

Hi Powergamer,
Are they uploaded yet? Like I said, I'd like some sort of countdown so I can download it once it's uploaded, so I can make sure I do it before I miss it and the link goes bad.
best regards,
Jack

2011-12-19 01:39:53

sure. let me upload. i removed that other stuff accept the cm2 trailer, but yeah. i'll upload it.

I like to fly! I especially like to fly passed burning debris! wait, that's me isn't it. how unfortunate.
Hit me up on skype!
powergamer8

2011-12-19 02:18:39

HI Jack,
Would you like to explain why, otu of all the pB Gamesyou don't have, you are just dying to get y our hands on a game that has been remade at least three times over?

Best Regards,
Hayden

2011-12-19 02:23:54

Hi,
I'm not dying for just jump. I want to also try space attack and that man hunt game.
best regards,
Jack

2011-12-19 04:06:31

HI,
I can't fale to notice that your multiple and highly annoying rrequests for Shane to upload the PB Games basically say "upload them all, but make sure to do the jump game first"

Best Regards,
Hayden

2011-12-19 04:29:57

Hello. I have some stuff to contribute. It is Danger City, Giftanum, Bonus Game, Car Fighter, and Runaway. So, let's get started and i don't know how long i can keep these up.
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/13400764/BGSetup.exe
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/13400764/cfsetup.exe
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/13400764/dc01.exe
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/13400764/giftanum122_setup.exe
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/13400764/rawsetup.exe
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/13400764/tictactoe.exe
Yeah that's right, i forgot about Tic Tac Toe.
Have fun

2011-12-19 05:20:20

HI,
That TIc Tac Toe, I assume, is the PB Games release? That's probably one of my favorites from them, weven though  I have yet to actually play the thing.
big_smile

Best Regards,
Hayden

2011-12-19 07:14:44

Hi.
bonus game comes up with an error when you try to download it.
it says something like bonus game this file has no data or something like that.
if it will help i will get the error later today.
then i will tel you all what it says.

I'm gone for real :)

2011-12-19 14:53:12

Hi.
The link works fine for me, I just downloaded it and the setup ran perfectly. If you are having problems running the game, run this. This will fix issues with those games as well as Lighttech games.
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/13400764/comaudiosetup.exe
Hope it helps.

2011-12-19 16:16:39 (edited by brad 2011-12-19 16:20:02)

hi.
ok i am downloading it now.
edit.
it works fine for me now.
thanks a lot.

I'm gone for real :)

2011-12-19 19:18:25

Oh good lord no. I've just waited how long it would take for me to be mentioned. Aah, those memories!!!
I hope the quality of my games has since gone up. Like, by a far. About 500 percent, if not more.

--
Talon
Wanna play my Games? Listen to my Music? Follow me on Twitter, and say hi~
Code is poetry.

2011-12-20 00:47:58

Hi.
Here is the regular Snake PB Game. I really don't get this game because the playing field is too small and it moves too fast.
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/13400764/pb%20snake.exe
I hope anyone who wanted this game has fun.

2011-12-20 01:17:12

Hi,
First of all, don't worry I have the game, but it's still a rarity well worth uploading. Next Powergamer, do you have the pb-games uploaded? If you don't yet, will you please tell me the password for space attack? Something tells me it's on the Sweedish sight.
best regards,
Jack

2011-12-20 01:40:08

kay seriously, what's all this talk about the jump game, all I've heard is jump game this jump game that, I have no clue what you guys are talking about rofl
but from what I've heard is that it was a pretty simple thing, so why do people keep asking for it?

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

2011-12-20 01:51:48

Well, the jump game is old and i like to find old stuff. It may be simple, but it's fun to play old stuff. I've only been into audiogames for maybe 2 years or less now, so I missed all the cool old stuff in 2004 and had no idea about it until it was too late and it all disappeared. I remember I wanted to try danger city but was so mad because all the links for it on audiogames.net were broken. I don't know, I just like finding old stuff because i've never tried them before and just want to see what they are like.
What i'm keen about are Man Hunt and Space Attack which I've never heard of. As for the Jump game, I wouldn't mind having that but it's not that big of a deal. If someone has it and can upload it, i'll check it out but i'm more interested in Man Hunt and Space Attack.
What are your objectives in those?
Thanks

2011-12-20 01:55:11

Hi DD,
The jump game is part of Powergamer's colection of rarities from pb-games which we've been waiting quite some time for it to get uploaded. I'd never imagine that it would take that long to upload for 4 games, because it took me like 1 minute to get science invaision and tj took the same time. Anyway, it included it, space attack, and tick tack toe. It also included man hunt. So I not only want jump but want the other games. But Philip, do you have gangster attack?
best regards,
Jack

2011-12-20 02:02:33

I don't think Philip has Gangster Attack.
He said on some other topics that he would not be hosting or supporting any of his older games.
I do have a question about Gangster Attack. What was the story of that?
Jack, if you want tic tac toe, look at my post with the 4 or 5 links. One is tictactoe.exe. That is the Pb game.

2011-12-20 02:19:55

Hi,
I know. I have that myself. In fact that's not really a rarity. What I want is jump, man hunt, and space attack. I want it this instant or I'll die! Lol just kitting, but I still can't wait to have those 3.
best regards,
Jack

2011-12-20 03:55:51

Hi,
The jump game? Basically, you hear a sound from the left, center, or right, and you press the corresponding arrow key.

Best Regards,
Hayden

2011-12-20 04:35:34

Hi,
Yeah, but it's a nice rack up your points style game. Nice to play on those long rides in the car, because for those people who's batteries are old and only last about 30 minutes, you wouldn't want to be playing a big game, making playing the jump game a better choice. Yeah, there's super shot and soundfall, but 1 Although super shot is the same concept, it's more advanced. It has a lot more levels, difficulty levels, score posting, and the bonus game, all which use more power. And soundfall runs in bgt so you need that engine to compile your script file to run it, and it writes your stats. So Powergamer, will you please get the games uploaded? I'm interested.
best regards,
Jack