2006-09-22 19:48:45

Hi
My joystick is from Logitech and I think it has a problem. When I used the joystick utility from BSC Games to change the buttons for trupinum, I had no problems having the buttons respond  but when I used the joystick in the game, the buttons were responding the way I wanted them to but when I tried to move left or right to shoot a ship, it wouldn't move when I pushed the joystick left or right. It's the same problem with Top Speed 2. although I could change and have the buttons respond correctly, I couldn't move the car left or right using the joystick.
I hope you can understand what I am saying. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks.
Game Man

Game Man

2006-09-23 05:50:16

Are you using a joystick or a gamepad?

If you're using a gamepad, try pressing the mode button.  Maybe you have the movement keys set to the d-pad or the left stick and you don't want it that way.  I almost always use the d-pad to move around in games because it's a bit easier, especially in games like Troopanum 2 and Top Speed 2 where you pretty much just want to move left and right.  I've played both of those with my gamepad and I love it.  Although I never quite got the hang of Top Speed 2.

HTH
Brian

2006-09-23 11:06:32

Hi,
Try emailing BSC Games.