2011-11-26 06:05:14

hello,
I want to download the logd source code but they are giving me a error so can anyone upload the source code on dropbox or something?
thanks

This is not a signature.

2011-11-26 12:32:03

Hi,

Have you tried registering to DragonPrime, and downloading it from there?
I remember doing just that about some months ago, this worked fine.

--
Talon
Wanna play my Games? Listen to my Music? Follow me on Twitter, and say hi~
Code is poetry.

2011-11-26 12:36:33

oh, I can't register too (I don't know what's the problem)

This is not a signature.

2011-11-26 13:22:06

Hi,

You said you get some error... Perhaps you could Copy and Paste whatever it outputs so we could maybe try to help? smile

--
Talon
Wanna play my Games? Listen to my Music? Follow me on Twitter, and say hi~
Code is poetry.

2011-11-26 14:04:18

It would be better to go through dragon prime than just have the code uploaded, sinse that's where all the different modules are stored not just the main game, and also where the wiki and lots of other resources are if you want to start playing with the logd code, not to mention the forum and several articals.

So, while it's certainly not illegal for someone to upload the source code elsewhere, you'd be missing out on a lot if not using dragon prime.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2011-11-26 16:45:27

An Error Has Occurred!
Sorry Guest, you are banned from using this forum!

This is not a signature.

2011-11-26 18:04:38

yeah you need to sign up.

Deep in the human unconscious is a pervasive need for a logical universe that makes sense. But the real universe is always one step beyond logic.

2011-11-27 05:09:02

when I click on register the same error is on the screen

This is not a signature.