2011-11-20 15:35:27 (edited by jack 2011-11-20 15:37:02)

Hi Dark and all,
Please note that this message particularly is for Dark since he has control over Mr. Database. I'm happy to say that I have a link for talking maze game from rwf talking software.
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/23310861/mazegame%281%29.exe
Note that it might be a little outdated, but I'm not sure about this since I don't know if a newer version has been released. Please update the link for talking maze game in the database to the one I will be hosting from now on, and change the license to shareware with added info in the description that I'm hosting the game. Note you must unload jaws for it to work. Have fun.
best regards,
Jack

2011-11-20 17:59:04

HI,
THe game is only shareware if you have ot purchase it. Do we have to purchase this from you?

Best Regards,
Hayden

2011-11-20 20:50:27

Hi,
No you purchase it from rwf. I only put the demo up because Richard had to remove it from his page due to bandwidth concerns, and I want people to be able to try it. You still have to purchase it if you want more mazes and a maze editor, though. Considering the fact that the demo is gone and a newer version has probably been released he'll probably give his customers a download link, or if you purchase his talking dictionary on cd he offers the other products which are the event scheduler, the calculator and talking maze game. And in case you didn't know, if the license says demo it most likely means that it's in beta, and if it says retail it means there's no demo so you have to purchase it and if it says shareware or trial it means you have to buy it but a trial is available.
best regards,
Jack

2011-11-21 00:25:38

Hi,
Um...I knew that. I was asking because it sounded to me as if you were hosting an abandoned title, which clearly would not be shareware.

Best Regards,
Hayden

2011-11-21 08:10:59

Perhaps jack you could have words with the developer about hosting a demo of the latest version sinse it'd obviously be better if people could try the latest version of his game.

I actually had to have someone else send me an old copy of the demo when i wrote the entry, so i agree this is a problem, but I think it'd be better if this was sorted with the developer himself rather than a copy which may or may not be the latest version of the demo stuck up somewhere.

Actually, with file sharing options available like sendspace, dropbox etc, I'm a litle surprisedthe developer isn't more forthcoming.

Afterall, even Paulosoft use sendspace to host Airik.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)