2006-09-10 03:41:09

OK, here it is.
I've completed all but one of the fourth Proving Grounds scenarios. I'cve completed all the adventures within the game, I think, but I want to learn some new skills. I'd like to learn thievery and unarmed combat. Does anyone know where I can do this, so I can become proficient at knocking opponents around with my fists, as well as my sword, and take things that people don't suspect? If you can help me, I'd appreciate it.

Holden

2006-09-10 03:50:40

Unfortunately Holden, what you do now very difficult. You wait! wait for the gm to post some new Advs, (he's posting them fairly quickly these days so it shouldn't be a long wait), and grind up any skills and powers you want to increase.

Unfortunately there isn't yet a way in the main game to learn thievery or unarmed combat, hopefully when the Gm posts the new map system and new locations he should also give us the oppertunities to learn some more skills and powers (My charactor really could do with learning diplomacy skill).

Btw Holden, have you ever considdered registering on the Sryth.com forum, it's a very friendly board, and a good place to discuss Sryth, and other randomness.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2006-09-11 07:23:05

I've been to the Sryth board, and you're right. It's very user-friendly, and the siiscussions there are wonderful, but how many  would be interested in being able to discuss Sryth right from their inbox? It can be done, you know. Plenty of free email list places out there, Yahoo, Google, Freelists, and even a place called coollist, though I know nothing about it. Let me know eh?

Holden