2011-10-29 16:59:04

Hello,
I started to work on bgt and I thought I can create a little registration system. Here it goes!
void main() {
alert("welcome!","welcome to the brk registration system. This system will be used in all programs. Now we need some information to register your product. Note: You must connected to the internet in order to register your product.");
string registername=input_box("registration name","please enter your registration name.");
string registerkey=input_box("registration key","please enter your registration key.");
alert("result","you don't have a current internet connection. Sorry.");
}

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2011-10-29 17:10:11

Hi,

This thing seems pretty pointless, however if this is your first go at BGT, well, it's certainly a way to start. big_smile
Don't continue it though. big_smile Instead, go for a Guess The Number game.

--
Talon
Wanna play my Games? Listen to my Music? Follow me on Twitter, and say hi~
Code is poetry.

2011-10-29 18:10:27

I decided to do that for fun. I know how to play sounds, now I should work on sapi.

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2011-10-29 18:20:33

Hi,

It's not hard at all. Should you ever need help, I'm one of the millions you could ask on this forum. big_smile

--
Talon
Wanna play my Games? Listen to my Music? Follow me on Twitter, and say hi~
Code is poetry.

2011-10-29 22:31:46

Heh. smile
This reminds me of the "members' area" I put on my site (which is based entirely on javascript and cookies... the idea was to post things there that I wanted to make available, but only to people that really wanted to view it... so if it got hacked, hey, someone really wanted it. smile ).
Part of the registration page includes a fake capcha form. I literally just wrote it to show what jaws would recognize, with a help button that explained the joke.

看過來!
"If you want utopia but reality gives you Lovecraft, you don't give up, you carve your utopia out of the corpses of dead gods."
MaxAngor wrote:
    George... Don't do that.