2011-10-28 01:05:37

Freedomscientific reduced the price of their PACMates and the braille displays you can get for those devices. The artical can be found here. I can't help but to think that they are trying to get the PACMates to sell and sells have dropped off. I haven't checked the PACMate list in a good while. Maybe going back and looking at some of the post on the PACMate list will give me a good idea why they dropping the price. LOL.

All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king.
DropBox Referral

2011-10-28 03:22:36 (edited by CAE_Jones 2011-10-28 03:23:22)

If Freedom Scientific is reducing the price on anything, it can't bode well for their sales. lol
But I'm certainly not complaining. smile

Also, when I read the topic title, I made the same mistake that non-listening sighted people make and thought it said Pacman. yikes

看過來!
"If you want utopia but reality gives you Lovecraft, you don't give up, you carve your utopia out of the corpses of dead gods."
MaxAngor wrote:
    George... Don't do that.

2011-10-28 17:46:47

Lol.

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page