2011-02-09 08:04:10

Extant looked a very promising game idea when I tried it, so I was just wondering if you've had any more chance to work on the game sinse then, I deffinately would like to see it when it's been expanded a bit with plot, extra weapons, perhaps some more monsters etc.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2011-02-27 15:43:37

I sure hope this game just isn't going to dye like the Audio Game Maker did, which by the way, its website is still up and the download link still works, lol!
Anyway, Exxtant is a good concept demo. Any updates?

Make more of less, that way you won't make less of more!
If you like what you're reading, please give a thumbs-up.

2011-10-14 15:11:20

Any updates? Or is it abandoned?

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2011-10-26 23:55:11

Hi,

Damn. Like a year ago from now... I just hope something has happened with it. It would make a tear run down my cheek. tongue
Something good, I mean. We don't want to lose the source code! Speaking of which, if it would ever stopped being worked on, could the community have it so we could do something with it? Of course, I'm not asking for it. I'm just speaking my thoughts at the moment. Maybe the folks are right in the middle of development, making the game the best audio game ever made?
Lol.

--
Talon
Wanna play my Games? Listen to my Music? Follow me on Twitter, and say hi~
Code is poetry.

2011-10-28 00:28:30

I know I am going to sound so stupid,
but what is Extant?
I've never heard of it, probbably because i've only known about audio games for nearly a year. :l

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. -Abraham Lincoln

2011-10-28 08:26:11

Hi,

It's another FPS, where your only goal for now was to stay alive by killing zombies. However, the way it sounded, with all the ambience and everything was just too great.

--
Talon
Code is poetry.

2011-10-28 20:31:00

I don't think it's in development. I don't understand, why do you develop a game and make the people hoping and not giving any information?

I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2011-10-28 21:22:34

Hi,

We don't know what's going on behind the scenes though, consider this. Maybe the main developer is in grave danger, or has other problems that are much more important than releasing a game... I'm not sure. I'm just thinking.

--
Talon
Code is poetry.

2011-10-28 21:30:14

yeah, you never know. A few questions about the game though.
1. Is it downloadable?
2. Is it freewhere or sharewhere?
3. Where can I get it if it's still available somewhere?
Thanks.

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. -Abraham Lincoln

2011-10-29 11:51:28

I think you can get it from the sticky topic.

2011-11-04 15:25:24

Which game are you talking about...
I do not know much about it...!

Dounito

2012-01-18 20:24:40

Hi,
Any news?
By the way, I was talking about Extant.

2012-04-07 17:25:42

It sure would be sad to see that one go.

“Can we be casual in the work of God — casual when the house is on fire, and people are in danger of being burned?” — Duncan Campbell
“There are four things that we ought to do with the Word of God – admit it as the Word of God, commit it to our hearts and minds, submit to it, and transmit it to the world.” — William Wilberforce

2013-01-20 10:36:31

Hmm... I can't remember if i've come across this game but it sounds good.