2011-08-28 00:44:36

Hi,
I reasontly did a walkthrew on chillingham, and another on Q9 and was just wondering where to submit this.
I know it's not a moderator or admin suggestion, but I figured that the moderators and admins are probbably the best people on here to ask since they probbably know big_smile
Thanks,

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. -Abraham Lincoln

2011-09-02 11:47:12 (edited by burak 2011-09-02 11:47:47)

You can't. I don't know  probably moderators were working on something but...

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2011-09-02 15:57:21

Okay I'm not a moderator but I've seen other users make topics in the general game discussion and post walkthroughs via dropbox or sendspace.
Hope this helps

Brendan
-----
There is one rule above all others for being a man.  Whatever comes, face it on your feet.
@bcs993 on twitter, feel free to follow!

2011-09-17 12:41:11

Thanks. I'll do that.

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. -Abraham Lincoln

2011-09-23 10:07:57

Sorry, coming to this one a bit late.

the walkthrus section on the site isn't in order at the moment, but we can get around this by as has been said, sticking one on the forum on ss or dropbox, then I'll put a link to it on the games' page as I've done with descent into madness and some others.

hth.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2011-09-23 17:50:30

ok. It's on my pc which is being fixed at the moment so i'll do it in about 3 days. Also, I didn't even know there was a decent into madness one. big_smile

2011-09-24 13:17:44

Just let me know when it's done and I'll fix the link up.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)