2021-04-20 06:13:52

Well, one stage of strength boost took Garganchan's strength from 160 to 224 for whatever that's worth.
Also, Kangachan is strange. It gets most of its best moves by level 26 when it gets all the elemental punches. We can argue all day long about just how useful those moves really are, but those are pretty much its best moves. Jumpblitz is ok I guess if you like the idea of possibly paralyzing the target, and the idea that the possibly paralyzed target may or may not be able to use a move on a given round. And family duo seems like a mostly pointless move. It's standard, and 65 effect points split between two lines, or am I missing something? It's fairly bulky, but its defenses look pretty meh.

2021-04-21 04:11:35

not just that Ya know, when he transforms into his final form, let's say you saw all of his moves at that stage is physical, so you put all training points into his strength, and suddenly, he get: let's say, a special fighting move with 90 effect points, sorry I forgot the name. So, that's painful, hehehehehe, good luck with the surprise.

Notification from the shadow leader, status has been changed to...

2021-04-21 04:49:44

Is it power kick?

Bach is an astronomer, discovering the most marvelous stars. Beethoven challenges the universe. I only try to express the soul and the heart of man."
― Frederic Chopin.

2021-04-21 06:18:39

Power Kick is physical. Garganchan gets a couple of garbage special moves at different points, but you can safely ignore them, since all of Garganchan's best moves are physical. Blaze Rampage, Power Kick, Trample, Earthquake, Stone Crash, Blaze Punch. You can safely ignore Fireball Flurry, Broil and Flame Blizzard.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2021-04-21 06:44:12

I believe the one special move you're referring to on Kangachan is mighty shuriken. It's a pure fighting move, so that's...something, I guess. But it's quite literally the only special move it gets. It's still better off as a physical attacker. This move isn't entirely useless here, but I put a standard move in there for when the elemental punches would hit a resistance. Contrast that with something like Garganchan. As mentioned before, some of its best moves are delayed by things it has no business using. Its early moveset has diabolical fire and fire breath because there aren't any better options, but they aren't really all that useful.

2021-04-21 14:12:58

oh, kangard is meh. I mean for me anyways. He's good in the first parts of the game but i don't want to work with ice punch blaze punch and spark punch, and the move you also said. I think i fhe got power kick or a harder version of tale smack that i would like him abit bettor.

Bach is an astronomer, discovering the most marvelous stars. Beethoven challenges the universe. I only try to express the soul and the heart of man."
― Frederic Chopin.

2021-04-21 16:03:54 (edited by pulseman45 2021-04-21 16:08:46)

So, I'm before the eternity studio in my current playthrough using only water manamon, I only used Kaboerain/Friggle/Turoison until Mamia, now it's essentially a huge grindfest for the rest xd.
Still disappointed by Turois'on's moveset, now I don't completely dislike it as it's really good at walling things sometimes, and Toxic Storm is a good way to get rid of insect, shadow and especially plant types, with a long wand equiped, it's surprisingly decent. But then it's best water move is bubble burst, it gets mud ball in the 40s and then storm rush. Perhaps it gets something good afterwards but I doubt it.
Kaboerain@water gun I gave up, I thought Tidal gun was 80 power and had a greater chance to raise magic attack, it sounded to good to be true and sure enough, it wasn't that good, so back to Angillish we go.
Keeping Friggle in it's mid-form is a bit of a handiccap for now, but it has cloud cover and as it's stats were already decent, I didn't want to do all the breeding so that it has both the ability and the stats I want, so I really want that final thunder instead of lightning bolt, even if only to finish the bosses.
Engorge I'm really interested in trying, I was going to ask about Submaino having skilled jaw as I was sure I read it somewhere, but it's not the case. Still I'm probably going to try that ancient jawbone on him. I wonder what's more powerful between Aquatic Blitz and Hydro fang boosted by skilled jaw, I  think it is probably the former.
For the sixth one, I'm not sure. Perhahps I could only use 5, or try Fingon as I still didn't try it, but sometimes I wonder if it really knows what it wants to be, a physical one-trick-pony perhaps.

2021-04-21 16:29:34

Fingon has good stats pretty much across the board, and I'm pretty sure it does get some physical moves now. For my money's worth though, Submenno is a winner. Aquatic Blitz, Crystal Slash, Chomp and Powerfang, then stick whatever fifth move you want on there. Dragon Fang will hurt the odd Dramegon you find, but won't do a whole lot else. Execution is cheap, but hey, why not? Obscure isn't a terrible move either, since Submenno's a bit frail.
Turoison is just bad, sadly. Lots of potential but really no good delivery on it.
One of these days, I simply have to give Frorgeril a better try, because I hated it in the first game and usually two-shot it in this one.

2021-04-21 16:46:09

Frorgeril doesn't have any coverage at all outside of it's double-type, and mostly relies on Volt-tower for electric damage for a while. Not an awful move but 80 power/90 accuracy when superspark exists is... meh. You may also want to keep hypermagnet, it's not very powerful but that's how I deal with electric types in my own team, I had my Friggle beat it's evolution that way.
And then it gets thunderbolt and final thunder. The former at level 52 as a Friggle, the later I don't know, I just know that it gets it (cf: Nyanchan's playthrough).

2021-04-21 17:12:25

I think in my collection of well bred mons, I just transformed Friggle as soon as I got the chance. I wanna say all you really miss out on is lightning bolt, which I usually pass on anyway. I also thought Frorgeril got superspark at some point, but looking at one at level 72, it has volt tower, hyper magnet, final thunder, drench, and downpour.

2021-04-21 18:17:44

Would love to revisiting the game again, with the fighting type Garganchan. But no one to trade with lol.

2021-04-21 21:50:42

@Derekedit: That's cool, I thought you had to wait for final thunder and transform it afterwards. Thanks.

2021-05-03 20:14:08

ok guys, so I am having a bit of a problem. I cannot seem to find that thing in the wilderness anymore which gives you glary flowers anymore. I don't seem to have too much trouble finding it when I am first doing that puzzle, but it's if I want to come back that I am having trouble. The reason I want to find this is that I want to get some training points back which my manamon can use. I trained some of my Manamons' magic attack, and some of my team doesn't even use magic attack, which was a mistake on my part.
Can anyone give me a hint as to where to go? I enter the wilderness through the wilderness front entrance. Should I be entering from somewhere else?

proud to be a patreon of liam erven. Become a patreon today at patreon.com/liamerven

2021-05-03 20:34:11

Try the rainforest. You're in the wrong area. The tent and the glarie machine. The wilderness has wild Glarie in it, but no Glarie flowers.

2021-05-03 20:55:33

oh thanks. Stupid me, I should have known that.

proud to be a patreon of liam erven. Become a patreon today at patreon.com/liamerven

2021-05-04 01:44:07

> 5477
The effect of the Stage level is 1.3 times. There are 11 stages from -5 to +5, and as a result, it changes the stat from 0.4x to 2.5x.

> 5478
Kangachan's "Boxer" enhances three punches, so you should want performance other than attack power for other Fighting type moves. For example, "Mighty Shuriken" works well for creatures with "Steel armor". "Speed kick" may be useful when killing creatures with "Unbush guard" or "Shields Up" faster than you.

> 5484
Angorge is a creature that goes well with weapons such as "Ocean rock". The special attack and the moves to learn are excellent.

> 5485
Submenno believes that equipping it with Ancient Bone will make it strong enough. The stats of the creatures I raised are:

Health 300, Strength 325, Defense 177, Magic Defense 178, Speed 281

2021-05-06 12:28:07

How do peiple trade with two accounts on the same computer?

2021-05-06 13:19:05

@Socheat, I can exchange if you want, I have all the manapedia manamons at level 100 with good statistics, I can make a baby with the jene emblum. Someone got manamons with 6 perfect stats? I only 1 with 5. Anyone have the mythical ceognios, tabalus, karugard and brezgard with good statistics? Mine have them terrible

Manamon trainer

2021-05-06 15:13:49

@Lupus, thanks for the offer man. I'll contact you if I need something.

As for my question, I just need for info purposes. I don't have that much money to spend for a second license. may be in the future.

2021-05-06 17:26:53

without problems, when you get to the first stadium I can spend the manamons you want at level 20

Manamon trainer

2021-05-06 18:24:15

@lupus, would you be opposed to sharing your file with me? Having manamon with great stats takes forever for me to breed

The Certified Altruistic Lexicon is nigh!

2021-06-22 04:52:46

Spoiler ahead.
spoiler
still here, fine.
Okay so I was finally going to use a zimbat today and I found a star elament and it was already zintrabat, so you no. used it, then I saw that you could trans form zapistan with one and I was sad lol, but I got the lightning elament or what ever you call it, transformed that, whent to the move tooter.
And he gets, oblivyan slash, sorry I can't spell it. but it's 130 afect points, fizicle attack, just wow.

― Frederic Chopin.

2021-06-28 19:59:45

Hi guys, i have a question, how to across the water in road rossha? Thanks.

2021-06-28 20:20:47

You can’t miss it. If you are unable to do so yet, don’t worry about it.

2021-06-28 21:37:05

I already finish the main game, and want to explore more places, where can i go?