2021-04-20 01:03:26

Hello guys. a few questions about empiremud.

first. The game said that I was supposed to be kicked from the newbie isle after a week but I've been there for much more than a week in RL and I'm still allowed to be there.
2. how do I do daily quests? I try to get this sort of information from people who are playing but they never speak back.
3. how often do you need to be on there playing to do a good job in the game?

2021-04-20 15:50:59

you aren't kicked from it, but newbie island is boring so I suggest moving on. Second, the daily quests I'm not sure about. and third, I try to get on around once a week, but when your just starting out, I suggest every day.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
Psalm 23 4

2021-04-20 18:20:54

I'm really weak right now and even most of the animals on the islands could easily kick my butt. I'm only level 7 and often when I have to cross mountains and such it is a pain in my rear.  so I think I'll play on the island a bit longer until I get some other tutorial stuff finished.

Also, how much can you do as a solo player? I more play online games for their continuity rather than the comradery.

2021-04-21 03:36:14

You can do almost everything as a solo player, especially if you create a bunch of alts.

Who am I? Simply me!

2021-04-21 03:45:00

yup, soloing there is  manageable

2021-04-21 14:37:20

I only play solo so I don't have to worry about other people messing up my nice city. lol
As for dying a lot, that happens, focus on squirrels and rabbits until you get your battle skill hire then buy some abilities and go to boars.
Mountains are a pain anyways. Just try to go around them.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
Psalm 23 4