2021-04-17 15:47:12

hi there guys.
I've been searching for a browser game that I could play casually, and till this point I haven't really find any which I need your recommendation. currently, I am playing tau station, gemini station, and the grail lord. generally I dislike sport, mafia or vampire kind of game but I am willing to give them a chance if you guys got any good recommendation. deodeck is fun for a while but it's getting a little bit bland after. by the way these are my criteria:
1. any theam is ok but I prefer fantasy or farming
2. the gameplay should contains a few side activities such as daily activities, crafting etc, not just battle.
3. no pay to win. if there is some kind of VIP features, I would like for it to be fare between those who can and cannot pay.
4. not stamina based, ok this is might be difficult to find, you may ignore this point.
5. easy to navigate with screen reader. this is important since I hate to press the arrow keys like 20 times to reach what I want.
6. balance on complexity. My brain is not that good to think a loooong strategy and stuff so yeah.
I think that's all for my criteria, waiting for your suggestion.
thanks in advance guys.

2021-04-17 22:11:57

Hi there Jason. You might try out core exiles. It's in real time, and while there is the option to have a premium account, there is absolutely no need to have one and it's completely optional. When you create an account, make sure to check the box at the bottom of the form that says activate blind and visually impaired mode. This'll make it easier to navigate with your screen reader. The site is core-exiles.com don't forget to put the dash in between the core and the exiles. Have a wonderful day and I look forward to seeing you in the verse.

2021-04-17 22:55:23 (edited by JasonBlaze 2021-04-17 22:56:10)

oh yes, thanks!  I played this one as well back then, got a little bit overwelm though. is there a way to reset my progress? I would like to learn from the beginning big_smile

2021-04-17 23:08:52

Can I use Safari? I’ll be using my iPad, or is a computer required instead? Surprisingly, it doesn’t support “html5”.

2021-04-18 17:18:39

I'm not sure if you can reset your progress, but I think depending on how long ago you played, your account may very well have been deleted. If you still have your login credentials though, you might try logging in again and seeing what you're able to do. I'm known as karate on there, so if you send me a message, I'll try to help out just as much as I can.

2021-04-18 18:46:49

CE really is good. i keep coming back to that over the years. i've actually paid for a lifetime account so my char has never been perged. i think if it was purged then i'd leave the game for good because i've put a lot of work into that char and really don't fancy doing it all over again lol. but yes CE is complex in of itself but the community is really helpful too.

2021-04-19 15:47:17 (edited by JasonBlaze 2021-04-19 15:59:38)

I start playing on CE again, and boy, it's been a long time, my char is still around though which is cool. trying to get my char back to the action again. any idea what is the closest drone store? I want to grab myself a mining drone, edit: ok gotcha!

2021-04-19 21:29:00

Another browser game is Planet Life. For the mobile side of things there is an app.
The browser version offers everything for free while the app require a in app purchase to unlock chapters 2 and 3. The browser version works the same as the app.
It's accessible as well. Here is the url.
planetlife.space

2021-04-20 01:04:14

@8 thanks for the website. It’s so hard to find accessible games and have them compatible with Safari.

2021-04-20 15:02:57 (edited by Boo15mario 2021-04-20 15:03:14)

@8 chapter 2 is free for me on mobile