2020-11-07 16:25:58

Hi all,

Did a quick search on Youtube for Animatronic channels just to see what I could find, and I found Gemmy Master Animatronics.

Pretty sure there's at least a few of you interested in this stuff on here so figured I'd open a discussion topic regarding your favorite Youtube channels dealing with reviews demos, etc.

I've stopped collecting, but when I was a kid this stuff used to be everywhere in stores. Looking on GMA I've noticed I missed out on a ton of them. There's got to be more companies other than Gemmy making this stuff though? Halmark sells them I know.

2020-11-07 20:29:08

Oh wow, thanks for sharing!
I'm a huge Hallmark fan. Once I get the stuff down, I'll record some of it for you or try to. I also have 40 animated plushies, and thanks to Jemmy Master namatronics, I think I now know that most of it is from Jemmy, always wondered where the stuff came from. For Hallmark, you can blame Teamtalk because I asked about noisy Christmas decorations and then someone showed me their Hallmark stuff interacting. So, I then had a look and was able to import some stuff into the UK and have not looked back. I have four interactive sets and I have some standalone as well. Plus I was even to get the ones that use cords, working in the UK as well, so I now have some magic cord and storyteller sets as well.

2021-04-18 13:51:20

Bringing this topic back.
Hallmark's announced their 2021 lineup, and there is a talking, moving sorting hat. There are also new Star Wars storytellers which interact with a death star tree topper, but how that can fit on a tree is beyond me. The Harry Potter one just sits on my desk.
There's a tabletop decoration coming in July called Deck the Gingerbread house, and a carousel called Dreams Go round.
All of these ones I've mentioned have videos on the Hallmark website, some ornaments like Rock Candy Express don't have any video yet.
Heree's a link to all the ornament listings with magic features (light, sound, motion or interactive)
https://www.hallmark.com/ornaments/keep … /#products