2021-04-18 05:58:17

Yeah.
To be honest, I wouldn't mind the price myself if I could consider it an investment. If I could buy parts and have them installed by whomever I want, thus making the machine maintainable, I'd be happy to pay the extra for a truly better product.
If Apple would let OSX run anywhere, I'd be happy to pay a premium for it too. As things currently are, no thank you.
While we're on the topic of switching to linux, are you aware of an accessible FTP client? Filezilla seems to only be accessible under Windows. A command-line client is okay if it supports uploading/ syncing entire directories, which I don't believe the default FTP command supports.

Official server host for vgstorm.com and developer of the Manamon 2 netplay server.
PSA: sending unsolicited PMs or emails to people you don't know asking them to buy you stuff is disrespectful. You'll just be ignored, so don't waste your time.

2021-04-18 06:21:04

Myself? No, sadly I don't know. I don't have a whole lot of experience with Linux. I was about to suggest WinSCP, but then I remembered the name of the application so never mind that. Is there a LinSCP?

Discord: dangero#0750
Steam: dangero2000
TWITCH
YOUTUBE and YOUTUBE DISCORD SERVER

2021-04-18 06:25:40

@27
As it turns out, [there is], sort of I guess.

-BrushTone v1.3.3: Accessible Paint Tool
-AudiMesh3D v1.0.0: Accessible 3D Model Viewer