2021-03-27 05:27:05 (edited by Magnus 2021-04-17 14:02:42)

The list has been completed, and has been reposted in the Articles-room.

2021-04-16 03:29:55

Per the request of StarFire, this topic has been moved to general game discussion.
It would pay to keep a copy of post 1 on hand so that you can repost in the articles room, since if you want it moved back you might want a topic free of discussion so as not to confuse the articles room.

2021-04-16 09:09:30

Thank you for this very useful post. The coincidences if there exists, does things very well because I remade a part of Manamon 2 not long ago and I was wondering how to make certain specimens evolve. Then thank you., I admit that there are rumors like what a third part of this game
could arrive sooner or later and having played the first two part I really liked Manamon 2.
Manamon 1 was already not bad at all but I preferred the second for my part. I know that some do not share my opinion, but it is a matter of taste maybe or other., I have not yet had the opportunity to test the online fights, I don't know if there is a forum to organize meetings for this but I admit that it could be
funny to try one day.

2021-04-16 09:58:04

@Starfire, great idea for the list and a very useful resource, however, the articles room is exactly what these sorts of things are for, indeed I was going to put a link to the list on the Manamon 2 db page when it was done.
So, when the list is finished, you might want to think about making another copy for the articles room.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2021-04-16 10:42:10 (edited by Magnus 2021-04-16 10:53:17)

@Dark
Yes. I posted this I think, on March 27th, in the Articles-room. I reported this topic yesterday to the admins so that this is moved here, and discussion is allowed. I am completing this list in the notepad then will copypaste the entire thing. Then will wait for others to give their suggestions. When everything is ready, I'll re-post it in the Articles-room. So, yeah. That's this idea about.
@johanntrm7: Thanks for the words. You want to battle? Hmm, I can help you to get that experience. Thought not in these days. In these days, all I can do is I can tell somebody I know to battle you. Tell me which one will it be. Would you like to wait for 1 or 1 half month? Or would you want to battle. Also, you can post your request in this topic
https://forum.audiogames.net/topic/3134 … tle-lobby/
A side-note: I am hoping that people will not ask all this covered in the post repeatedly.
Edit, I am not spoiling everything by not giving exact levels to some of the manamons. I have given exact evolution levels to some, but not all.

2021-04-16 11:37:09

Click here to view the manapedia file, it contains all manamon's locations where possible.
Because the Kiarrian ascendance path has many floors, I named these locations differently.
If you find this unclear, feel free to tell me and I'll explain this better.

2021-04-16 12:08:42

Star fire, Could I put this in my leepedia?

ice, fire, water, thunder.

2021-04-16 13:14:49

@6 Yes, I will try to find a free time slot and see how we work things out, because I am not a basic English speaker if it takes a voice contact to organize fights.
@7 I imagine that the end of this is message is a signature because doing so many d�ga is astronomical ! If it's true, I can go back to bed lol because the biggest memory d�ga I did with a level 100 ursinerator on a level 1 it was about 22000 and more thumbs and a critic.

2021-04-16 17:31:06

I have finally, completed all 20 types.
@mara, great. That will do. Thanks.
One question. Should I include manapedia entry with locations? Or just locations are fine. I will do that tomorrow, my brains battery starts going down in the night smile!
@pates: You may do it, but you have to fulfill one requirement first.
Give me 4733361563534343+4733361563534343 Thumbs ups, then you may. Okay no, joking big_smile!
You may use it, though can you provide the direct link in there with the entire post? I have completed it all of my own accept locations.
@johanntrm:
Not at all, no voicing is required. The only thing you require is text messaging. You may use a translator, people will try to understand you smile!
Sorry if I am typing something nonsense in the post, it happens after 9 smile!

2021-04-16 22:35:50

That's your choice.
You may or may not include the descriptions and manapedia entries.

2021-04-17 14:06:10

I have completed the entire list. The first post has been updated.
The thread can be found [here.] @mara, thanks for providing that file.
So, tell me if there's anything else which can be added? According to me, it's complete.

2021-04-17 14:37:10

10, of course, I will write about your work. I will not steal it from you.

ice, fire, water, thunder.

2021-04-17 23:48:57

@Starfire, fantastic job there!

makes me want to start on Manamon 2 myself, since while I've completed the first game for all 157 manamons, I haven't begun on the second really yet.

I'll post links to your list in the database.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2021-04-18 02:34:10

Thank you @Dark smile!
Also, thanks for including it in the DB.
Also, may you have a look at this if it helps anyone If it is worth to include in the DB?

2021-04-18 02:45:17

Okay, I've added a link to that guide to the Eurofly page as well.

this btw, is exactly what the articles room was intended for, so nice to see people making contributions.

2021-04-18 09:02:58

Hi,
One question. Some manamon in locations have a kwensette location. How do we reach this location in manamon2?

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that."

2021-04-18 09:32:34 (edited by Magnus 2021-04-18 09:34:34)

Hi.
You can reach there from Springdale Turf, via Seulee City.
You will be able to find the way when you climb a tree. I don't remember where it is exactly, but that will lead you to Aimard Plateau, situated in the Kwensette region. Then you can use your Pocket-Copter to fly to Mamia. If you want to return, just go to that man having those Ferredies, he will drop you to the plateau back. However, you have to observe properly, no chime sound is played when you are trying to go back to the Turf. Whenever I visit, I am always confused. Last time I just visited so that I can walk and walk and evolve my Donomer into Javoltric.

2021-04-18 11:05:44

oh that place is kwensette? I only saw the mamia area, and the area with no chimes, as well as the rainforest, and shrine.

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that."

2021-04-18 12:05:52

They're all indeed in the country of Kwensette.
I now think that there should be a colon after country name so that they can be distinguished from place names in a given country.
And you made a section called manamon locations and manapedia entries.
May I ask where the manapedia entries are then?

2021-04-18 12:49:25

I had thought Kwensette was going to be the country for manamon3.

2021-04-20 05:25:46

hello.
star fire, thanks so much for doing this. this is amaizing.
I was actually planning to help you, but you finished before I could, lol.
I'm really grateful that you not only listed them, but also gave their location, thanks a lot for doing that.
I just wanted you to know that I really appreciate what you did here.
and trust me, I know how hard writing guides is.