2021-04-15 17:38:22

In case you needed further proof that the human race is littered with
stupidity, here are some actual label instructions on consumer goods.
On a Sear's hairdryer: Do not use while sleeping.” (Gee, that's the only
time I have to work on my hair.
2. On a bag of Frito's: “You could be a
winner! No purchase necessary. Details inside.” (The shoplifter
special. 
3. On a bar of Dial soap: “Directions: Use like regular soap.”
(And that would be how? 
4. On some Swanson frozen dinners: “Serving
suggestion: Defrost.” (But its “just” a suggestion.)
5. On Tesco's
Tiramisu dessert (printed on bottom): “Do not turn upside down.” (Too
late! 
6. On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding: “Product will be hot after
heating.” (As night follows day. 
7. On packaging for a Rowenta iron:
“Do not iron clothes on body.” (But wouldn't this save me more time?
On Boot's Children Cough Medicine: “Do not drive a car or operate
machinery after taking this medication.” (We could do a lot to reduce
the rate of construction accidents if we could just get those
5-year-olds with head-colds off those forklifts.) 
9. On Nytol Sleep
Aid: “Warning: May cause drowsiness.” (One would hope. 
10. On most
brands of Christmas lights: “For indoor or outdoor use only.” (As
opposed to what?
11. On a Japanese food processor: “Not to be used for
the other use.” (I gotta admit, I'm curious. 
12. On Sainsbury's
peanuts: “Warning: contains nuts.” (Talk about a news flash. 
13. On an
American Airlines packet of nuts: “Instructions: Open packet, eat nuts.”
(Step 3: Fly Delta.
14. On a child's superman costume: “Wearing of this
garment does not enable you to fly.” (I don't blame the company. I blame
parents for this one.)
15. On a Swedish chainsaw: “Do not attempt to
stop chain with your hands.” (Was there a lot of this happening somewhere?)

2021-04-15 17:38:43

Who'd have thought!

If you for whatever reason wish to contact me, the best way to do so is through Discord (Minionslayer#2980). You'll get the quickest response times, and by extension, a higher priority. I also sometimes post my thoughts (for the better or worse) over on Twitter at @Minionslayer2.

2021-04-15 17:49:11

Yeah, this one's been making the rounds for a long, long time.
The only one I don't really like is #2. "no purchase necessary; details inside" means that you only have to find it to win it. If someone gave you the bag, and you got a winner, the purchaser isn't entitled.
All the other ones are fairly comical, but this one just doesn't cut it.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2021-04-15 18:14:58

My leg tried to stop a chainsaw chain once.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2021-04-15 18:49:52

twelve wrote: On Sainsbury's
peanuts: “Warning: contains nuts.” (Talk about a news flash. 

Technically speaking, peanuts are not nuts. They are legumes, thus the "contains nuts" warning is quite reasonable I'd say. You should know what you're buying is not what you think you are.

-
That Guy. Serving those people since that time. To contact, use that info.

2021-04-15 19:28:30

Can anybody please tell me what dial soap is as opposed to regular soap (have never heard that english word before?

@5: Well, it has nuts in the name, so people should know they're nuts.

Greetings and happy gaming, Julian

If you say you never lie, you're a liar.
Oh, and #freeGCW

2021-04-15 20:34:04

Dial is a brand name. And yeah, peanuts are technically legumes so that means you're either not getting peanuts, or they're cheaping out by mixing the nuts.

End racism
End division
Become united

2021-04-15 20:44:48

@GCW: Thanks. I thought dial had a special meaning and wasn't a brand name.

Greetings and happy gaming, Julian

If you say you never lie, you're a liar.
Oh, and #freeGCW

2021-04-15 21:03:18

LOL. That was a good read, @1.

-----
Matthew's Horse Needs Your Support!
Discord: misterkrabs69

2021-04-15 22:06:43

On a related note it reminds me how a friend of mine once said: Every user manual should start with a sentence: Dumbass, you've managed to fuck it up?

2021-04-15 22:33:00

LOL. That's great!

-----
Matthew's Horse Needs Your Support!
Discord: misterkrabs69

2021-04-15 23:20:07

@8 I mean, it is also a verb and nounn. The noun dial is generally synonymous with knob, but has a strong connotation with radios. A popular phrase in radio DJing is, "Don't touch that dial", which means stay with us and don't tune to another station.

In verb form, it means to manipulate a dial or control. "Let me just dial in a bit more reverb." It also had a strong link with telephone usage, especially since, in the past, rotary dials were the means of ringing someone up. So if you hear, "Just dial the number at the bottom of your screen", that means call or ring that number.

End racism
End division
Become united

2021-04-16 05:58:29

Teacher: "Kids, what does the chicken give you?"
Student: "Meat!"
Teacher: "Very good! Now what does the pig give you?"
Student: "Bacon!"
Teacher: "Great! And what does the fat cow give you?"
Student: "Homework!"

Mr. and Mrs. Brown had two sons. One was named Mind Your Own Business & the other was named Trouble. One day the two boys decided to play hide and seek. Trouble hid while Mind Your Own Business counted to one hundred. Mind Your Own Business began looking for his brother behind garbage cans and bushes. Then he started looking in and under cars until a police man approached him and asked, "What are you doing?" "Playing a game," the boy replied. "What is your name?" the officer questioned. "Mind Your Own Business." Furious the policeman inquired, "Are you looking for trouble?!" The boy replied, "Why, yes."

Q: Why couldn't the blonde add 10 + 5 on a calculator?
A: They couldn't find the "10" button.

There was an elderly couple who in their old age noticed that they were getting a lot more forgetful, so they decided to go to the doctor. The doctor told them that they should start writing things down so they don't forget. They went home and the old lady told her husband to get her a bowl of ice cream. "You might want to write it down," she said. The husband said, "No, I can remember that you want a bowl of ice cream." She then told her husband she wanted a bowl of ice cream with whipped cream. "Write it down," she told him, and again he said, "No, no, I can remember: you want a bowl of ice cream with whipped cream." Then the old lady said she wants a bowl of ice cream with whipped cream and a cherry on top. "Write it down," she told her husband and again he said, "No, I got it. You want a bowl of ice cream with whipped cream and a cherry on top." So he goes to get the ice cream and spends an unusually long time in the kitchen, over 30 minutes. He comes out to his wife and hands her a plate of eggs and bacon. The old wife stares at the plate for a moment, then looks at her husband and asks, "Where's the toast?"

Math Teacher: "If I have 5 bottles in one hand and 6 in the other hand, what do I have?"
Student: "A drinking problem."

Q: Can February march?
A: No, but April may.

A proud and confident genius makes a bet with an idiot. The genius says, "Hey idiot, every question I ask you that you don't know the answer, you have to give me $5. And if you ask me a question and I can't answer yours I will give you $5,000." The idiot says, "Okay." The genius then asks, "How many continents are there in the world?" The idiot doesn't know and hands over the $5. The idiot says, "Now me ask: what animal stands with two legs but sleeps with three?" The genius tries and searches very hard for the answer but gives up and hands over the $5000. The genius says, "Dang it, I lost. By the way, what was the answer to your question?" The idiot hands over $5. lmao! Why that genius gave him 5000 dollars already!

A: I have the perfect son.
B: Does he smoke?
A: No, he doesn’t.
B: Does he drink whiskey?
B: Does he ever come home late?
B: I guess you really do have the perfect son. How old is he?
A: He will be six months old next Wednesday.

There was this guy at a bar, just looking at his drink. He stays like that for a half hour. Then a big trouble making truck driver steps next to him, takes the drink from the guy, & just drinks it all down. The poor man starts crying. The truck driver says, "Come on man, I was just joking. Here, I'll buy you another drink. I just can't stand to see a man cry." "No, it's not that," the man replies, wiping his tears, "This day is the worst of my life. First, I oversleep & I go in late to my office. My outraged boss fires me. When I leave the building to go to my car, I find out it was stolen. The police say they can do nothing. I get a cab to go home, & when I get out, I remember I left my wallet. The cab driver just drives away. I go inside my house where I find my wife in bed with the gardener. I leave my home, come to this bar, & just when I was thinking about putting an end to my life, you show up & drink my poison."

2021-04-16 11:04:58

lol @13, those were good indeed.