2021-04-15 03:22:56

Hey there,

Do we have anything that's playable in the field of pro wrestling other than the wrestling game and the choice of games title slammed? Either a manager title or something more action based? I can now only play on pc, no consoles sadly.

Thanks for all the responses in advance.
P.S.: Damn HCW  Hungary. Following their matches I'm always getting this pro wrestling wibe, but i doubt that we have anything playable and good.

Hail, Daughter of Hatred. Creator of Sanctuary. Hail...Lilith.

2021-04-15 04:17:06

Well, just yesterday people have discovered a cool manager stile game called pro wrestling simulator 2021, but that's only for iOS. They do have an Android app planned though.
It's perfectly accessible as far as I have noticed and the developer is willing to work on improvements, but is missing some general features they  are working on, the most important probably being tag team wrestling and staples. If you have an iOS device it's worth checking out.
I'd also love something for PC, but as far as I'm aware, this is an area where a lot could be improved.

2021-04-15 06:21:35

Fortunately i have ios, will check it out.

2021-04-15 07:33:09

From what I understand you can also get the game for Mac.

2021-04-15 14:21:13

Hello. I just downloaded this pro wrestling game and it sounds interesting.
Is nice that more and more developers make their game accesibile for us.

2021-04-15 23:02:05

I don't know, this is without any flavor text. What are these stars supposed to mean? And anyway, what is my goal in this thing? I can decide everything, so i'm kind of confused.

2021-04-16 02:20:05

I don't consider the wrestling game actual pro wrestling.

2021-04-16 12:41:23

TheWrestlingGame has a problem of power creep. If you are a paying player, then you might manage to get pass that, but if you are not, then good luck.

One thing I'll say about them though, that they did fixed the accessibility problems I pointed out to them, sooner or later.

Also, the greatest experience for me was the roleplay. Creating your own wrestling stories was fun.