2021-04-14 04:52:14

See, there's a thing. Why not fill him in, or give him a clue as to what to look for? If this is all about community, then the community should help out.

2021-04-14 05:31:23

Because eight seconds of using the search feature told me that the person asking the question didn't bother doing the same. Also, because this user already had something of a history of asking questions long, long before they get to a particular point in the game. I mean, okay, if you're legit stuck, that's one thing. If you're curious and you can't find your own answers, that's another. But dude. Search feature. Result #3 and #4. Answer is right. fucking. there. And if you're far enough along in the game that you can even find this manamon, one place where you'll encounter it is...ahem, reasonably obvious. This isn't like Myaneko from manamon 1, where you could grind for an hour and never see one. It's not the same as, say, finding a flame type underwater, or finding a steel type hanging out in a garden or something. It's a ghost type. Do some basic deduction about ghost types, and what they are known to do, and where they might congregate, and how certain places might actually get their name as a result of what ghosts are known to do.
I'm sorry, but I refuse to be faulted for this. Categorically refuse. If you can't be bothered doing a little of your own work, I feel no need to do anything except offer a variation on an age-old theme. Play and find out.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2021-04-14 12:36:22

but i didn't really ask for help, i just said, i kind of wonder what that banshreek thing is all about and what it's first transformation is and if i could see if i could find it. lol.

Bach is an astronomer, discovering the most marvelous stars. Beethoven challenges the universe. I only try to express the soul and the heart of man."
― Frederic Chopin.

2021-04-14 13:56:42

Hint: you've been vandering around one of its residential places not too long ago. You also asked what manamon you should try out from there.

2021-04-14 18:35:02

Yeah, he was just curious what it transforms into really. I see no harm in discussing that, as many of the transformations are simply not obvious or even remotely clear.

2021-04-14 19:10:07

Okay...so apparently trying and failing to indict my character never fucking gets old for some people, so let me take this apart real quick.

Zuckuss, I've been here for a long time. I've answered a lot of questions, many of them multiple times. I think it's fair to say that I've experienced a lot here, and have a generally good reputation for providing info and helping people. I am not obliged, by you or anyone, to answer questions to your standards if I don't want to, especially if the user in question clearly hasn't either expressed a great need or done their own homework, so to speak. The only person who sets the parameters for my responses in this regard is me. Is that understood?

The time you spent attempting to impugn my choice to deflect wasn't spent actually rendering the help you were on my case for not giving. You're a hypocrite, bro, pure and simple. For someone who wants all the help they can get in making their own experience easier, all you did when given the chance was pick at me and refuse to offer aid to Titan of War regarding his question.
Next time, try giving help instead of refusing to do so and then blaming it on someone else. I am thoroughly done with this. The only thing I want to hear from you on this specific subject is an apology.

2021-04-14 20:45:37

Let's assume I was also curious about that "banshreek thing". I'm not, because I already know what it is, but let's assume I don't for the purpose of this example. If I use the search feature, and put "banshreek" into the search box, I see something 3 or 4 posts down that purports to be a list of most, if not all, of the transformations. It's even separated out into sections and everything. And there it is in the ghost section. But let's assume that's all too much to read through. Right under that is a post that tells you something about its transformation, and even the level it transforms. But if you were also curious about what its move pool might be, you could keep on reading through yet more information regarding this manamon and its transformation. Seriously, if there's already an answer to someone's question written somewhere, what's the harm in referring them to that place? Why would you do anything else?

2021-04-14 22:15:08

No no Jade, we are not understanding each other. I am not criticizing you for not helping him at all. The search feature can be difficult to navigate at times, and exact spelling is also an issue. In a tjhread this large, it can be tough or overwhelmig at times to find the info you need. As to why I didn't offer him help, it's because I have no idea what the thing is he wants to know, so I may have asked the same question had I not been able to find the info. I apologize if what I said came across as criticism to your character. It would also be nice to hear an apology for calling me a hippocrit and criticizing me for my preferences for games, but I don't expect one. Now, let's get back to the manamon topic itself!

2021-04-14 22:39:00

I have to laugh at the last post here. He used the correct spelling, which just lends even more credibility to the idea that he didn't even bother to look. As for the rest of the post, well, you're essentially just telling Jayde he didn't see what he saw. I'm pretty sure I saw it too. Reread your post. It's #5428. Good lord, if that's not a criticism, I don't know what is.

2021-04-14 22:41:34

That post was not directed at Jade. It was an opinion in general. I apologize if Jade took it that way, but that's all i can say. Things like this remind me qhy I don't frequent these forums often.

2021-04-14 22:53:40

So since Floreptile will be doubleweak to magic, Is it worth using at levels like 50 something? Herd it gets final thunder which is pretty strong, But Not sure is it good or the same as the useless, Araknite? No I'm serious that thing dies from 1 hit from pretty much any manamon except for some types.

2021-04-14 23:16:21

Keep it away from the stuff it's weak to and it's decent.

2021-04-14 23:22:38

Glimmerodo isn't that bad. SUre, it's double weak to magic, but once you put a fairy suit V2.0 on it it should do fine. On the list of things I wish Aaron would fix is the way he  underpowered dragons. As an electric type GLimmerodo is slower than most; keeping flash scale around helps with this. Dragons are usually supposed to be big and powerful creatures capable of doing massive physical damage. Glimmerodo is a special attacker; physical moves seem to be just for coverage's sake. So, before I go on an unnecassary rant, I'll stop there and say that if you want an electric type, Glimmerodo isn't bad. It gets all of the good electric moves running off a high special attack. just watch out for the double magic weakness, and the rare times you might actually be facing another dragon.

When the wandering fire strikes the heart of stone, will you follow? Will you take ... the longest road?
Guy Gavriel Kay

discord: tayo134

2021-04-14 23:32:45

the problem I have with dragon types, or indeed pure dragon moves is that they're only really affective against dragons, which is why I really don't use them much. If I have a dragon type, it's going to be with a good secondary type.

proud to be a patreon of liam erven. Become a patreon today at patreon.com/liamerven

2021-04-15 02:00:09

Yeah, i just got Limewurm. I'm pretty sure i saw it's next transformation in the other world i can't spell it. It had some nice moves. But to be honest i think dragon moves are just hard hitters a lot of the time, i havent used them but i've seen them and there pretty good. And I think there also good just to use on mostly any types if there not afective against dragon. So i guess a plant type i think that would be Okay.

Bach is an astronomer, discovering the most marvelous stars. Beethoven challenges the universe. I only try to express the soul and the heart of man."
― Frederic Chopin.

2021-04-15 06:09:52

Actually Volanterul is probably the best dragon you can get. Sure, it’s slow as stone, pun intended and horribly rendered here. But it gets powerful moves that do group damage, plus its defenses are near top notch and its attacking stats aren’t bad at all.  Even its magic attack, which it has no use for in its final transformation, isn’t bad.

When the wandering fire strikes the heart of stone, will you follow? Will you take ... the longest road?
Guy Gavriel Kay

discord: tayo134

2021-04-15 06:43:15 (edited by Magnus 2021-04-15 07:04:02)

And that's the reason I stopped, because people will continue to ask the same things over and over. Should I call for mods to move that in general room for a while? So that people can fill in locations, and whatever they desire.

Derekedit wrote:

But let's assume that's all too much to read through. Right under that is a post that tells you something about its transformation, and even the level it transforms.

Oh, there's a simple trick to that. Copypaste the section from which you want to find the manamon in MS Word or Notepad, CTRL+F, type the name, enter. Simple.
Edit: I will complete the list, but will not be answering any questions regarding manamon evolution, also will try to include the locations when I have time.

2021-04-15 09:40:54

I can actually help with locations since I myself did a manapedia text file. with information on where to find each manamon included.

2021-04-15 13:17:06 (edited by titan_of_war 2021-04-15 13:17:44)

oh really?. That would actually be, really helpful lol. Are you planning to like, post that somewhere or what.
I'm trying to find some transformations of some manamon, but you have to transform them with items. But i have a few ideas.

― Frederic Chopin.

2021-04-16 03:49:58

yeah, I'd love that file!

2021-04-16 07:34:52

You don't even need the file. It's already been posted. Which, again, you'd know if you bothered looking around a little.

And Zuckuss? No, I refuse to apologize. I did not misunderstand you. Follow the bouncing ball of logic.

Titan of War mused about Banshreek's first transformation, wondering where he might find it. He didn't specifically ask, but he came close.
I replied by essentially telling him to keep playing. Why? Because two areas in the game held that pre-transformation. If he wanted the name of that pre-transformation, he could have looked it up via the search feature. Still with me?
Next thing that happened was you coming in and essentially asking, "See, that right there. Why couldn't you have just helped him?" You weren't super aggressive about it, but you absolutely were calling out my behaviour.

So I rightly called you a hypocrite, because instead of just rendering the help, you chased me for not doing so. And don't spit on me and tell me it's raining, either. When I called you out, and your only defense basically turned into, "Hey, whoa dude, you misunderstood me, and I want you to apologize", that's doubly cowardly. When I said that the only thing I would accept from you on this score was an apology, I meant it. All you've done is make yourself look even worse. All it would have taken is something like, "Yeah, I guess I see what you're getting at. I'm sorry". End of story. Instead, you wanted to play the victim. That doesn't fly with me.

Next time you want to call me out, just fucking own it and stick to it. Don't back down and pretend that you weren't doing so when I confront you on your hypocrisy. I am thoroughly done being gaslit, by you or by anyone. This is reprehensible and needs to stop.

2021-04-16 11:46:40

For starfire's convenience, I reposted the link in the topic that was recently moved here.
So if you don't want to bother searching, grap it while it's still on the top of the topic list.

2021-04-18 19:32:23

Okay.
So i don't think the search feature can help me on this one.
So anyways, what's a good team i really need some team recommendations. Because most of the teams taht i'v eused in the past they worked right up until i got to the Byron fight. So i'm trying again and the one i want this time is going to be.
The water starter.
doving
clubble
empanzy thing probably spelled it rong.
vypesla
and swingwon thing.
I don't no if that's going to be good, i mean all the other teams i had looked good on paper i don't no about this one eather though.
I just would like to no which teams are the best or which ones you use and get you threw the game.

― Frederic Chopin.

2021-04-18 20:17:11

I honestly don't get people's struggles with Byron. Focus on his buddies, not on him personally.
Tips:
Water starter is kinda bleh. Angillish is a better water-holy type. Make sure it gets both Flood and Righteous Rend.
Mightauras is amazing.
Giganatan is fairly fast, but there are better fighting types out there. If you can stick with it, Ninjarkon is better.
Penguilum is also fast, but it's weak to stone. It's sort of a one-trick pony, but what it does, it does fairly well. Chilly Wind absolutely destroys plant or insect types.
Colavaird is redundant with Penguilum, has a bunch of the same weaknesses and is also frail. Drop it for Sullorb/Garganchan/Sylphantom.
Viprolt isn't amazing at anything, but electric-steel with Levitation means it's only got a couple of weaknesses. Great defensive pivot.

So, here's a breakdown, though it's not complete. Let's assume your team is Angillish, Ninjarkon, Penguilum, Clubbull, Viprolt and Sullorb when you get to Barron Byron. But let's assume you also picked Kiduddle when you started; this means Byron will have Bamboustica.
As soon as the fight starts, have Penguilum take down Bamboustica with Chilly Wind.
Angillish takes Molandon with Flood.
Ninjarkon takes Marlaunt with Vengeance Strike.
Sullorb takes Daggeetle with whatever stone move it's got.
Clubbull takes Pegastorm with Tunnel.
Viprolt hits Chimerus with Sawtooth/Iron Maiden/Superspark.
Byron will probably destroy one of your mons during this process. Kill as many of his buddies as you can (3-5 is reasonable on turn 1), then revive the dead manamon and start wailing away on him. Don't be afraid to double up if a particular manamon is giving you grief (Marlaunt or Chimerus).
Recommended level: 43-47

2021-04-18 20:57:18

yeah, i don't think i had a very good team. the one i had before was arktana
Ninjarkan
grandlan
mostadon or what ever
the fighting hammer thing, transformation of donnimer.
bolderdash

― Frederic Chopin.