2021-04-14 14:01:15

so i've tryed to use cydia impactor, but that seems to no longer working.
is it still possible to play the game?
if yes can someone explain how?
thx

2021-04-14 14:06:59

Well, i guess if you can't download it, then no. BUt some people still have the game i herd.

Bach is an astronomer, discovering the most marvelous stars. Beethoven challenges the universe. I only try to express the soul and the heart of man."
― Frederic Chopin.

2021-04-14 14:25:58

I was thinking of re writing audio defence for the computer, i've made some kind of base for it, but the thing is that even though i manage to do it, what would the point be?
I would not even be allowed to release it due to copy right issues...

best regards
never give up on what ever you are doing.

2021-04-14 14:51:43

I have been wondering the same thing. If you can get your hands on the .ipa file of the IOS app (you would need to do some digging on the forum, I think a link to those has been posted here and not removed),there are ways of sideloading it onto your phone.
However, I am still looking for solutions for this where the certificate won't expire after 7 days.
Does anybody know of something like that?

Greetings and happy gaming, Julian

If you say you never lie, you're a liar.
Oh, and #freeGCW

2021-04-14 15:06:19

i just dont know how to throw the ipa file to the phone to install it

2021-04-14 15:32:49 (edited by ignatriay 2021-04-14 15:37:40)

I ttried installing audio defence via appcake... it worked, but it expired after 7 days. I'm really not sure if relieving audio defence as a computer app would have copyright issues. I mean, as long as you credited the origional devs and people... That,  plus the app is... practicly abandonwhere at this point. The devs gave up on it and pulled it from the appstore. I could be wrong, but I have been searching for a way to install audio defence without expiring certificates... but I'm not sure if there is one, not without jailbreaking anyway.

sound designer for mental vision, and Eurofly3.
take a look at
My freesound pageWhere I post sounds I record. ps: if you use my sounds, remember to credit me smiley

2021-04-14 16:22:47

I would also be good to know the mods' stance on posting links to .ipa files of this kind of app/game on the forum.

Greetings and happy gaming, Julian

If you say you never lie, you're a liar.
Oh, and #freeGCW

2021-04-14 18:01:24

Use altstore
altstore.io

2021-04-14 18:27:21 (edited by Minionslayer 2021-04-14 18:28:26)

If you're willing to throw some cash at it, while being able to sideload whatever IPAs you want, all without the seven-day  limitation, look up Signulous.
On the actual subject: yes. It's very possible to play AD on, even on the latest version of iOS. The only issue is that the audio is sped-up somewhat, and if you play endless mode for long enough, the game will crash, losing all your data from endless mode.

If you for whatever reason wish to contact me, the best way to do so is through Discord (Minionslayer#2980). You'll get the quickest response times, and by extension, a higher priority. I also sometimes post my thoughts (for the better or worse) over on Twitter at @Minionslayer2.