2021-04-13 02:06:57

They work when I am using direct input. Not when I switch the game's output type to xinput. That's always been the case as stated in previous posts. smile

Discord: clemchowder633

2021-04-13 02:10:40

Oh, sorry about that; I thought you weren't able to get it working at all. My bad.

Discord: dangero#0750
Steam: dangero2000
TWITCH
YOUTUBE and YOUTUBE DISCORD SERVER

2021-04-13 08:55:36

Did you try uninstalling the viGM bus driver from the controll panel? The reason why your previous version of ds4 doesn't work is because you, probably, didn't delete the ds4 windows folder in the %appdata% directory. You can get there by pressing windows +r and typing %appdata%. I just tested my config with shadow line and it worked. I could probably send you my own config, but I don't know if that would solve the problem.

"Snake, don't worry about it. There's more to being a good person than just having a stereo television."

2021-04-13 16:26:14 (edited by assault_freak 2021-04-13 16:49:48)

I don't see the VIGM driver in device manager. I see game controller and wireless controller drivers, though. Also deleted the ds 4 windows in apdata.

Edit: In the newer DS 4 windows, I found something called xinput checker. I click it, and it says there's a controller is connected, but none of the boxes are checked, and I can't get them to check no matter what I do. I'm also clicking the gamepad test button from the settings tab, and it says that no gamepad is detected. Talk about mixed messaging...

Discord: clemchowder633