2021-03-25 20:59:46

I have helia, but no child with her. The wiki says she's supposed to talk about pregnancy at 100 affection, which she already is.
There is something that says "bonus points" in the stats menu, but none of the options with helia seems to increas that, and it's not as if I don't have enough kids already big_smile.

At this point, I'm really wanting to finish the game and see the demonic realm clensed.
Unfortunately, my first attempt went rather well until I forgot to use a healing item during the fight with Lethice's final form, which was rather annoying since I had a hole bunch of them on hand.

But wow! This is epic!

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2021-03-25 21:58:57

And the demon queen is defeated on the fourth attempt!
Even at level 21 with maxed stats, the best armour in the game, and at least the best weapon possible for a male pc, it took a lot of healing items, and well applied strategy!

Still, it was worth it, and the ending path I took was surprisingly touching, also obviously room for a sequel.

Actually, that I think is the thing that I admire in CoC, that despite all the rather bonkers amounts of bonking, and just how truly insane the adult parts of this gets, the writing is genuinely there!

Hell, I would never have assumed I would get as attached to a world and characters overcome with demonic lust this way!

Of course, there is more I haven't done, a lot of the corrupt options, plus a couple of in game easter eggs like the Kitsune quest, or many transformations, but for now, I'm just happy in having finished as much as I have, and knowing that Mareth will be a lot less demonically tainted thanks to my efforts!

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2021-03-26 00:18:58

@Dark Having posted a small issue I am having with champions 2, just finished the first one myself and enjoyed for the same reasons you did.  I also challenged myself with using a male pc, staying fully human with 0 corruption and purifying whoever I can along the way or at least treating characters in game as if I were the hero.  Considering the name of the game, surprised at the amount of options for the pure path.  Finished with maxed everything as you but spent tons of time leveling to 28 by continuing to fight someone in the high mountains.
Would love other RPGS like this, looking forward to second one but from reading the release notes it looks like it's not complete yet.

2021-03-26 08:49:53

wow level 28, that must have taken a fair amount of time.
I actually wish there were more higher level opponents in the game, since as it stands, most normal monsters tend to bottom out at level 16 or so, and the few level 18-20 opponents are bosses. I also wish it was possible to help out some of the npcs who end up as slaves like the latex goo girl and bath slave.

CoC2 I believe, is complete up to the end of it's first major milestone and when I tried the game there was more than enough to do, so you might want to give that one a go.

2021-03-26 11:55:03 (edited by Luel 2021-04-05 23:54:15)

Regarding storyline, CoC2 is complete until the end of the "In Her Footsteps" quest, after which a new area is unlocked for exploration.
Garth's wife can be found there.
Already existing areas have things being added to them.
The only area not possible to enter yet is the minotaur city.
Everything else exist in varying state of development.
Regarding levels, sixth level for the party has been added.

2021-04-11 04:25:31

Hello, folks. How to download coc's mod? The download page seems to be not accessible.
Sorry for not asking this before, buyt Covid really got me.

2021-04-11 05:20:45

You can download the game Here.

Its a file sharing site, you need to click on where it says "free download", and you can then find the link that says "slow speed", which you can use to start the download
Though it says "slow speed", the file is so small, you'll get it instantaneously anyway big_smile.

hth.

2021-04-11 19:46:23

@dark
There is a captcha in the page but for some reazon, the text box isn't appearing..
Could the game be put on dropbox and a link provided, please?

2021-04-11 20:11:10

Nevermind, managed to download the game.

2021-04-11 23:13:48

Quick qun. What itens can be used l durmbat?

2021-04-12 00:18:25 (edited by Dark 2021-04-12 00:19:27)

Glad you downloaded the game, as I said, just a matter of clicking on some text then finding a link.

Not sure what your asking in post 110 though, methinks you might have been hitting the wrong keys, or indulging in strange substances, and if the latter, can I have some please? big_smile.

2021-04-12 00:42:06

@dark
Lol no that was the result of me being swarmed by little kids while typing.
I askedddddddd if there were any itens that can be used reer hp d combat.

2021-04-12 01:18:40

Yes there are hp recovery items that can be used in combat, but they aren't easy to find, and generally you will only get access to places to find them later in the game.

However, later on you will also get perks and spells that can help you recover, so at the beginning, practice the art of cowardice, and don't try wandering around anywhere too dangerous if you can help it.

As a hint, the lake is the safest at the start of the game with fewer nasty fight encounters, then the forest, keep out of the desert below level 3 or 4, and keep out of the mountains below level 5 or 6.

2021-04-12 01:39:02

dark
Thanksrthelp. As magic, can I be proficiet ocbland white?

2021-04-12 02:07:05

Yes. Indeed, because white magic is only useful when your lust is below 50, and black magic only useful when your lust is above 50, you need both, although if you get one set of perks you can use white magic spells for longer.