2021-04-02 23:54:23

Greag great, We really need some great new game to play. I am starting to be crazy because of this covid propaganda, when everyone must be at home and hmm, you know. smile So I still hope to see this great game to play.

Thumbs up

2021-04-03 07:23:18

that's a very exciting news. looking forward to it.

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,
and ultimately, I become the master of mana!

Thumbs up

2021-04-03 10:10:31

HURAAAAA! It is going! I m verry hapy!

Thumbs up

2021-04-10 14:30:31

Great news! I'm really looking forward to this game.

I am not someone who is ashamed of my past. I'm actually really proud. I know I made a lot of mistakes, but they, in turn, were my life lessons. Drew Barrymore
Follow me on Twitter, Discord and Instagram

Thumbs up

2021-04-10 18:24:56

how to change the game to english with jgt?, there is a lang file right there

"But did you, in your three-piece psychology and 1950's technobrain,
ever take a look behind the eyes of the hacker?  Did you ever wonder what
made him tick, what forces shaped him, what may have molded him?"

Thumbs up

2021-04-11 10:57:59

Translated from the developers, and just posted on twitter

@galabocom Hello, everyone! This is MM (@ mm_1029)! I haven't provided any information for a while, but with the help of the team, the main story is finally complete! Development is steadily progressing. We will surely deliver a long and enjoyable adventure as long as you wait. I hope you can wait for a while until the release! #ga_lab

Thumbs up +1

2021-04-11 11:40:40

Congratulations on this accomplishment. I'm very much looking forward to the full version, as a hardcore fan of RPG's.

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470
By reading my post, you agree to my terms and conditions :P

Thumbs up

2021-04-11 15:01:56

@muhammad Hajjar
my words exactly.
@assault_freak
congratulations, after these years it is good to get close to the goal. i'm sure all of the team did an excellent job.

Of course guys, there's still some more waiting until they record and put the voices into the game, and everything else they have to do before release, so... lets keep waiting some more!

bokura no daibouken 2 by yukionozawa. installer:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/897 … _setup.exe
bokura no daiboukenn 3 by yukionozawa. download page:
http://www.nyanchangames.com/softs/nn3.html

Thumbs up

2021-04-11 22:45:10

This game will be really cool when it will release. And now it is still the same demo from last year or what is it?

Thumbs up

2021-04-12 00:52:33

The main story is complete. Translation is far from complete, due to the fact that I'm working more or less entirely on my own. The translation will likely be released in stages. To explain very briefly, this is because I'm not using Google translate, but doing everything by hand. This particular game wouldn't be well translated unless the person is bilingual. So there's some advanced warning. smile

Discord: clemchowder633

Thumbs up +1

2021-04-12 01:16:17

that's reasonable, i mean. it seems the game is very long, and as you've said, you're working on your own.
congratulations again and thanks for the huge effort you're making.

Thumbs up

2021-04-12 01:29:44

Hey, I'll take translation in stages rather than just delay the whole game. It'll be like bk3's translation, I'm perfectly fine with that.

Take care, it's a desert out there.

Thumbs up

2021-04-12 02:26:18

@610: you already done so much, so it's alright. I am ok playing with jgt while waiting for the  complete  translation.
are we comeing closer for the release? waited for this for almost 3 years...

Thumbs up

2021-04-12 02:26:31

A bit random but I wonder if this will have visuals like shadow line did.

Thumbs up

2021-04-12 02:51:04

The game will have visuals, yes. I won't comment on how close to release we are. Thanks everyone for your understanding and encouragement.

Thumbs up

2021-04-12 03:20:08

I'll only speak for myself here.
At this point, i prefer not to know anything of the game. not even one single mechanic. we've waited so long that for me, it is best to wake up one day, find that the game was released, and discover everything that the game has to offer.

Thumbs up

2021-04-12 05:04:50

If it has visuals then maybe I can get my brother to play. I'm really looking forward to this one!

Thumbs up

2021-04-12 07:23:00

Thank you Assault for everything! I don't care if the translation will be out in stages or not I will still buy this (if it will be paid and I feel it will) I just want to support this fantastic developer! smile

Twitter
Add me on Steam
Discord: lirintheblindguy
BattleTAG: Lirin#21759

Thumbs up

2021-04-12 08:09:23

@Assault_freak: Thanks so much for all the hard work you're doing. This is going to be amazing, and I'm going to buy the game for sure.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2021-04-12 12:50:21

Baffled really why it is only one person translated from japanese, why not hire a few people, that way the translation pressure is not all on one individual?

Thumbs up

2021-04-12 13:39:34

they have to create translation team that able to comunicate well to one another for that. for what I have learned, each indifidual have their own style of translating, so if it's on a team, they have to combine their head together, which is not that simple. plus This is Japanese, understanding of the culture is needed to translate things from there (well this is also apply for every country).

Thumbs up

2021-04-12 14:32:40

Hiring people to do stuff is not always free and even if it's free it is not that easy especially when talking about audio games. For me that is something easy to get and understand without asking.

Twitter
Add me on Steam
Discord: lirintheblindguy
BattleTAG: Lirin#21759

Thumbs up +1

2021-04-12 18:43:16

The short answer, because the more people you hire, the more money you need. Also, especially in the blind community, there aren't enough people who are bilingual enough to translate a game as has already been said, because it's not just about the words. Nuances and manners of speaking have to be carried through properly as well. And those bilingual people would have to have enough time to do it, in addition to living their own lives. And asking people from this community to do it in their spare time would be the only financially logical solution other than crowdfunding, which we aren't looking into. Call it a labour of love, if you will.

Thumbs up

2021-04-22 12:26:05

I wonder if the game will contain SAPI Output. I dont intent to run NVDA.

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Telegram: Nuno69a
E-Mail: nuno69a (at) gmail (dot) com

2021-04-22 14:21:08

Damn! It seems I asked this before. Extremely sorry.

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Telegram: Nuno69a
E-Mail: nuno69a (at) gmail (dot) com