2021-04-06 18:46:36

Hello I have a question where I can find the farming simulatorgame called my country place?

2021-04-06 19:27:52

It's exclusive to the leasey platform, which in turn is only usable with jaws. So the answer is, you don't unless you want to pay up the ass for something you most likely will never use

Take care, it's a desert out there.

2021-04-07 00:47:19

If Leasey can be used with a demo version of JAWS (haven't tried this myself) then it's only $60 for you. Which, given the fact Q9 plus My Country Place plus a few other quality games, isn't all that bad in and of itself. It's if you have to purchase a JAWS license where you'll be charged up the ass for that.

2021-04-07 01:55:06

can we just like, email the guy to make it   available as a standalone purchase? I mean, I don't see what's the problem there, + some of us would really love to play farming sim so cha-ching for his bank balance. I heard a few bad things about the guy though, lol.

2021-04-07 02:09:20

Actually, I think it was Looloo that was actually in charge of game development. She had said that she was going to look into having the games be stand-alone, but garnered a lot of unreasonable hate from some folks in the community who wanted the package for free and for nvda. Honestly, having payed the games I would think they're definitely worth a $50 or $60 stand-alone package.

2021-04-07 02:24:26

Who was the dev of this thing? I might poke around and see what I can manage to do with the demos of the Leasy games. AFAIK it's just a reg key that you set somewhere that let's you play the full versions.

2021-04-07 02:29:53

I see, I would pay for the games though if she managed to make it standalone

2021-04-07 02:41:26 (edited by Lucas1 2021-04-07 02:45:56)

@6: I figured this stuff out a long time ago, but will not go into it further and you're getting into very dangerous territory even going that far on this forum. The games are still considered shareware, so exposing that completely theoretical reg key would not be appreciated I think. Additionally, there are no demos. The games are completely paywalled.
That being said, and maybe this is biased because I'm not that much of a gamer anymore, but the games are hardly all that. Fun time wasters, if that. Keep in mind that these games are basically made for old people.

2021-04-07 05:52:38

Yeah, Turret I would watch out, that oucld accidentally tip someone off to a cracking method. You didn't go into much detail beyond that, but just be careful and stop while you're ahead.
And Lucas is right there are sadly no demo versions of these games.

2021-04-07 11:47:44

To clear this situation up. Looloo came on the forum and publically asked if there was interest about selling the games separately. There was more than enough. Seriously. It filled entire pages. And if there were major complaints, I don't remember them. After htat, nothing happened at all. That is the most annoying thing about this whole matter.

I used to be a knee like you, then I took an adventurer in the arrow.

2021-04-07 16:12:59

That would be because the master decider would have been Brian, so if there's any lack of interest, it would be on his end. Shame, as those games do deserve a stand-alone purchase. There really hsould be an alternate licensing method (perhaps through TurboActivate if JAWS scripts support outside copy protection) so that JAWS demo users can still buy the thing. That is, if it is true that JAWS demos actually can't have the thing running licensed.

2021-04-07 18:03:30

Sorry to be the dopy one, but can someone tell me what Leasy  exactly is, and what is so special about these games?

Though our eyes may fail, our ears prevail!
User Karma, every little helps

2021-04-07 18:09:06

@12, if you weren't able to figure out, it has several legacy audiogames, as well as a few unique ones, for example the only audio farm sim.

You ain't done nothin' if you ain't been cancelled
_____
I'm working on a playthrough series of the space 4X game Aurora4x. Find it here

2021-04-08 18:27:57

1. Moderator please ban me if you want! 2. Can some one give me a crack of my country place please? 3. you can write me pm or to my email! 4. my email is [email protected]

2021-04-08 19:29:56

@14, rofl what? You'd need a valid JAWS key before you can even get a crack for MCP. Also, that kinda attitude is why they won't make their games stand alone.

You ain't done nothin' if you ain't been cancelled
_____
I'm working on a playthrough series of the space 4X game Aurora4x. Find it here

2021-04-08 19:37:06 (edited by Lucas1 2021-04-08 19:53:09)

@14: I too would like to speedrun a ban, so here is the process for cracking MCP. It does not need a JAWS license:
Step 1: visit http://hartgen.org/leaseycentral
Step 2: Open the dev tools in your browser. You'll need a key from here later, basically to trick the game into thinking it's accessing the correct domain when you redirect it later. I'll leave you to figure that out for your specific browser.
Step 3: Find the memory tab. It might be in somewhat of an obscure location, again look it up for your specific browser.
Step 4: Take a memory snapshot of the current JavaScript vm. You'll need this to get the key I mentioned earlier.
Step 5: Find this specific constructor in the memory snapshot: MutationObserver::Delegate×2. It is intended to take a specific snapshot of the mutations in your computer which make it different from other computers so that the game can basically check if the website is making the same observations about your computer that the game is.
Step 6: Close the dev tools and go buy Leasey.
Note that this is obviously a joke, hopefully intended to waste that person's time for a few minutes if they don't read ahead, and does not actually have any basis in reality smile
Edit: Added more steps

2021-04-08 20:30:49

ok, that was an example of a good troll. Well played.

Take care, it's a desert out there.

2021-04-09 01:41:18

@14 lol, good luck with that as you are not going to get very far.

2021-04-10 03:52:37

Ok, so:
Moderation:
@Robokop: Warning for you. Jayjay's right, that kind of attitude is in fact one of the reasons Hartgen no longer visits the forum, much less offering to make the games stand-alone if all they had been getting were unreasonable requests to make the package free.

2021-04-10 03:54:12

@Lucas1853: Well played, dude. Well played.
Oh if only JAWS license floppies were still around, you could've made a 12 step process on fake diskette counterfeiting alone before you even got to Leasey! Lol.