2021-04-05 04:00:37 (edited by bryant 2021-04-05 04:01:34)

I haven't used the flame starter, but from what I've heard it's not all that great. If you want a decent starter go with the plant one. The water one is ok too, though my problem with it is that you have to split training points between strength and magic attack, which means you won't hit quite as hard as you otherwise would. There are better water and flame types out there.

proud to be a patreon of liam erven. Become a patreon today at patreon.com/liamerven

2021-04-05 12:08:35

For flame type, I like Torchan/Lantlare myself.

2021-04-07 05:37:30

does anyone no where to get the grandlan clay. Mine is level 45 but i'm fighting one that has the clay and he has some sick moves. So ware do i get it?, thanks.

Bach is an astronomer, discovering the most marvelous stars. Beethoven challenges the universe. I only try to express the soul and the heart of man."
― Frederic Chopin.

2021-04-07 06:03:10

Think the only place to get it is in the YGC shop.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2021-04-07 06:05:24 (edited by titan_of_war 2021-04-07 06:45:52)

sigh, 2000 credits. And i'm bad at all of the games that i found lol. only have like 100 credits. don't no where else to find any also, so. great.

Does anyone no how to play the game downfall, it's in the airport north west section, the more info part doesn't even give you the key strokes.
But i guess you have to land somewhere else then the ocean and release your parashute at the right time. and i don't even no how to move so.

Bach is an astronomer, discovering the most marvelous stars. Beethoven challenges the universe. I only try to express the soul and the heart of man."
― Frederic Chopin.

2021-04-07 08:58:21

If I remember it right, you're supposed to press space at the right time.

@jayde
I replied to your pm, just to let you know.

2021-04-08 05:04:46

The hangman one isn't hard or bad. It's slow going, but most of the words are manamon names. My biggest problem is that I hardly use the spelling feature to see how names are spelled, but I got the clay after a dozen dozens of hangman plays. Just tedius, but well worth it.

The Certified Altruistic Lexicon is nigh!

2021-04-08 07:14:37

In manamon 1, my go-to was the slot machine. However, in manamon 2, the game forces you to save after every. single. freaking. attempt. So it's really. freaking. slow. And also you can't gamble like fifty times, get crap luck, reset and then try again.

2021-04-08 13:16:03

right.

― Frederic Chopin.

2021-04-08 13:20:55

Actually not.
The game forces you to save before playing, but not after it.
So you can still reload if you didn't win anything to have your tokens returned.

2021-04-08 15:47:07

I've now started a new game since my previous team just, wasn't high enough level for the Asendance Path. And before you ask, I don't need anyone to trade. That's already complete thanks to the ability to self trade using two user accounts and two purchases of the game. Anyway, I'm now trying out the plant and poison type Thornub. Someone said that it gets a plant and poison type move called Acid Branch, but they didn't say how to get it. I checked its move list using levelup herbs and grinding before breeding one, and it doesn't get Acid Branch regardless when you transform it into Treezon from Furivia. And yes, I did use the search feature. I leveled a Furivia up to 50, no Acid Branch. I did the same with Treezon, nope. Also if you want Sludge Hammer, transform Furivia at level 25 using a Clorafil Element.

Barren Byron used Nature Overdrive!

2021-04-08 19:08:07

I'm a min maxer by nature when I play games. But seriously, how important is the stat checker? For example, if I have a manamon with perfect strength, but the same one with the worst level... terrible? strength, how much of a difference does it make without any training points at level 100? Is that difference the same for all stats? What about hp?  If it's only a difference of like 20 or points, ultimately, it wouldn't matter to me, but if the gap is larger, then... I will continue to breed for good stats.

2021-04-08 19:10:25

I want to say it's between 40 and 60 points overall between terrible and perfect.

2021-04-08 19:36:54

Well, perfect is perfect, like I've said before. Terrible, however ranges from -35 to -39. Or if terrible is +1 to +5, perfect is +40. Training a stat caps out at _60 at level 100.

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

2021-04-08 20:13:08 (edited by boy 2021-04-08 20:13:59)

I usually just keep on breeding until I get a Manamon with nothing terrible unless it's not needed. For example, a physical attacker that never uses its special attack, doesn't matter if special attack is terrible. I've never gotten a Manamon to 100 before so I can't tell you the difference, but I'd say if you want something like, for example, a Pegastorm that doesn't have very good defenses when leveling, make sure the stat checker says they're either remarkable or perfect. This way, it will prevent them from not increasing when you level up. Basicly, if a Manamon that has a certain stat that's known to be bad and you want it to be better, make sure the stat checker says its remarkable or perfect and shove tons of training points into it. That particular stat still wouldn't be great, but it wouldn't be like, 9 points at level 6 because it only increased by one twice when you leveled that Manamon. I had that problem once with a Leonra that was said to have terrible in magic defense. It had 10 magic defense at level 7 which I know will not be good for it in the future.

Barren Byron used Nature Overdrive!

2021-04-08 22:36:16

Thank you guys. I tend to breed across all fields because I like to bump my head against rocks over and over again and tend to not settle for anything beneath well developed. LOL.
Also, Shadina learned wallow at level 40 something, and that felt like a slap in the face to me, when I see level 2 manamon using that move a lot.

2021-04-08 22:43:36

someone has the mythical with good statistics? mine have them terrible, less draggard.

Manamon trainer

2021-04-10 21:50:40

So, can anyone tell me if my team is good, because last time it wasn't enough to kill biren. probably because i was level 48 or something. But my current team right now is...

Arctana
Grandlan, sadly i don't no if i can get the clay and tbh it probably wouldn't even be werth it after the biren fight so...
Maustodon.Ninjarkin.
Bamboustica.Shadyena.

So what i would like to no what's your teams that you usually use, i'm just trying out and i've already got a team plan for my next play threw.

― Frederic Chopin.

2021-04-13 22:53:10

Does anyone no wich one i should use, marlont, or gargarram

― Frederic Chopin.

2021-04-13 23:32:24

Hi:

I haven't used either of these, but what I've seen makes me hesitant to use either one. Pure ghosts, or pure almost any type that isn't steel in this game, can get wrecked pretty easily in this game. On the other hand \, the ghost and stone type is kind of frail, at least from what I've seen. Of all the ghost manamon, Mordorix is the only one I bother with; it only has one major, fairly easily mitigated weakness, it's fast, and it gets some quite dangerous moves.

When the wandering fire strikes the heart of stone, will you follow? Will you take ... the longest road?
Guy Gavriel Kay

discord: tayo134

2021-04-13 23:42:14

well, wich manamon do you think i should get from the honted thicket

― Frederic Chopin.

2021-04-14 00:05:54

If you want to try something from there why not get a shrubriek, or however you spell it? It seems decent in its final evolution and is actually pretty tanky. That's a plant and ghost type that should give you pretty decent coverage.

When the wandering fire strikes the heart of stone, will you follow? Will you take ... the longest road?
Guy Gavriel Kay

discord: tayo134

2021-04-14 00:31:41

Ureinaman is about the opposite of tanky, really. Decent HP, but crap defenses. Good-ish speed and high attacking stats though.

2021-04-14 04:26:26

i kind of wonder what that banshreek thing i keep hereing about, i'm not sure what it's first transformation is though, but if i find it maybe ile give it a try.

― Frederic Chopin.

2021-04-14 04:39:03

If you keep playing the game, you'll find it.