2021-04-08 04:27:36

Thank you @Assault_freak!!!

I have a question, I'm on the second battle. And I'm stuck. I have no idea what I'm doing here.

Thumbs up

2021-04-08 05:27:20 (edited by assault_freak 2021-04-08 05:27:51)

You're going to have to explain more... what are you being told to do? Second battle where? The prologue, or a wave in destruction mode?

regards,
assault_freak

Thumbs up

2021-04-08 07:37:29

@Dragons: To use OCR in NVDA, you have to press Insert  to recognise the window.
Regarding the second battle: Are you doing as described in the guide? What exactly are you having issue with.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2021-04-08 16:32:15

I just finished the first prologue, . And now I'm trying to destroyed the second Generation Sentinels. That's where I'm stuck.

Thumbs up

2021-04-08 17:01:15

On NVDA I press InsertR. But no text showing up.

Thumbs up

2021-04-08 21:32:45

I'm guessing that's the second battle of the prologue... what are you refering to when you say destroy second generation sentinels... that's not what you're supposed to do. lol If you're at the point where you have to move your sentinel to the terminal, you need to select move, the second option in the pilot commands list. Then move the left analogue stick diagonally up and to the right for about a second, and press x.
About OCR, what are you using to capture the game? Capture card throuh OBS? Remote Play? Other software?

regards,
assault_freak

Thumbs up

2021-04-08 21:49:22 (edited by Dragons 2021-04-08 22:05:43)

On OCR I use Remote Play. Oops sorry. That's the second battle. Oh okay, I didnt know I suppose to move sentinel to the terminal.
So, when I select the pilot go down once to move. Right?

Update: It's said 15 Sentinels: moving out. But nothing what happen. I did to the other one as well.

Thumbs up

2021-04-08 22:10:31

They tell you prety clearly you're supposed to make your way to the terminal. If it doesn't work, restart the battle from he pause menu and try again. From where you start, it's up and to the right. Just do it as many times as it takes. And with remote play, again, make sure the window is maximized. That should work.

regards,
assault_freak

Thumbs up

2021-04-08 23:16:05

Fun bit of fact for those who are wondering if there's anything to do after the story and destruction are cleared.

Spoilers, Kind of.

There is a fourth area, sumire ward. But unlike other areas, there are no story segments, trophies, or anything like that tied to it. It's a completely optional challenge area, and it seems to be a bit of a survival mode... with reportedly thousands on thousands of waves to play through. Personally? I want to think of this as the gang getting nostalgic for the simulations and firing up the combat areas as a proper game, with nothing at risk. Problem though, there is absolutely no character chatter, just wave upon wave of enemies. Either a rebot of the combat area, or what the final battle would've felt like while they wanted for the links to be restored with the command ship.

regards,
assault_freak

Thumbs up

2021-04-09 07:41:49

@Dragons: I have described exactly how to move in that battle in the guide. Do you not understand the description? Should I describe it in other ways?

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2021-04-09 11:51:31

Sorry SLJ. Finally I did it. Take me at least ten tries to move it.

Thumbs up

2021-04-09 19:27:21

Congrats. Glad it finally worked out.

regards,
assault_freak

Thumbs up