2021-04-07 14:45:07

told ya

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2021-04-07 15:40:57

I'm leaning more towards minecraft accessibility TBH. This just proves how hard it is to make an online experiance accessible in GTA

My discord: the_real_amethyst
Join my accessible Pokémon discord server

2021-04-07 15:53:37

Same issues, different game. Just because minecraft has some menu narration doesn't mean it's accessible. In fact, it's far from it.

End racism
End division
Become united

2021-04-07 16:06:17

still better, and stop with the nagativity

2021-04-07 16:24:45

Yeah, we'll see how far this goes lol. I have 6 years of experience with the game but I don't know shit. Yep, OK, have fun with that. Also learn to spell.

End racism
End division
Become united

2021-04-07 16:53:03

hey, stop being a douche

2021-04-07 17:24:55

i really dout this will work really, i mean, if its not possible to install scripthook.net mods on a server or client, then unless its possible to convert them to asi, or if the server can use rage pluggin hook, then it could be converted then, but dout it

i am a system, i have headmates, and that is my life, and my discord is rings2006wilson#8609

2021-04-07 17:26:23

Hey, stop thinking you can make an inaccessible game accessible. And stop selling out the forum.

End racism
End division
Become united

2021-04-07 17:39:19

@33, you have always been negative towards others, so for once in your life, actualy consider beeing supportive

Suffering's what keeps me alive.
If one never suffers, one doesn't live propperly.
So embrace the pain, the suffering life has brought you and will bring you in the future

2021-04-07 17:44:34

I really haven't, but OK. Given that I'm probably on a very short list of people who know minecraft around here, I think I'm qualified to say that it's not accessible.

End racism
End division
Become united

2021-04-07 17:47:42

i would say i agree with you actually. i know a lot about minecraft and how it works, and i just dout it will be fully accessible, same with gta 5, especaly multiplayer. these wouldnt even get to 90 percent accessible most likely if i had to guess

i am a system, i have headmates, and that is my life, and my discord is rings2006wilson#8609

2021-04-07 17:58:36

Yeah but nobody wants to hear it. Oh well, their time to waste I guess. You imagine the full minecraft experience, then you take that and create a tiny band, apply it to the entire experience, and what you're left with is a sliver of playability. Even if you take mobs out of the equation, you're still not even close. Sure, no more skeletons to pluck you off at range, spiders to jump in your windows, creepers to blow half a side off your building, etc. That's all well and good, but what can you really even do? Sure, you could just randomly start punching stuff until you hit something that sounds like wood. Great, you've got a start. You get enough wood now, so what do you do, hmm, let's make a crafting table. Oops, I can't because I can't drag the items into the crafting slot. Damn. I could give myself one with Not Enough Items but oh damn, I have no idea where that is on screen. Hmm, guess I'll just keep punching stuff. Sounds like a hell of a time, eh boys?

End racism
End division
Become united

2021-04-07 18:06:39

exactly what i was thinking, though i think the keyboard navigation can deal with that, but, even then. oh i have a crafting table, hm, what to make, a sword, ok, oh it broke, well now i gotta make a nother  crafting table because i cant find my old one because i cant see it. or, how the hell do i make a house, better get the instant massive structures mod, oh waite, its not for fabric, so it cant be used with all these mods

2021-04-07 18:11:23

And when there's something being done, do I go to these people and bitch? No. Like Ross Minor playing COD, Rattlehead playing fighting games, Sightless kombat playing all sorts of games and even sea of thieves. I support that, because they're carving their own niche in mainstream gamedom.

End racism
End division
Become united

2021-04-07 18:27:24

you realize I played MineCraft back when I had vision? stop complaining.
Besides, there are mods that can do a lot of cool things, that standard MineCraft can't do. It goes to show that people are willing to make mods for us, and what mods are able to do.
And regarding the forum, I did what was best, stop brining it up, it's in the past now.

2021-04-07 18:40:14

The past is like what two days ago? Interesting notion of time you have there, chief. Then you, better than most others should know what the barriers are. Another thing, how is saying that the game isn't accessible akin to complaining. Boy you're just batting a thousand today, aren't ya?

End racism
End division
Become united

2021-04-07 18:48:28

ok, maybie that was wrong of me to say to you, sorry.
still I have given up on gta accessibility vise, at leest for now. working with Portal and MineCraft.