2021-04-07 00:53:33

Hi you. First already sorry for any one that clicked this in hope, i feel you. But i really do wonder.Is there any point where we can await a publicbeta of sable? I really like this thing but i am locked out. And i do not want to crack it because that is unfaer since the ebonskystudios have put a lot lot off work into sable. I also saw the sable topic that mostly crimson eclipse is beeing made right now. So we have to wait until ce is done and then sable is geting released?

edit: is the server glitching? The topic does not post when i put emoji in it.

Writing is nice. But talking is nicer.

2021-04-07 00:55:40

You can't use emoji here. Only the older style emoticons that some things parse to.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2021-04-07 01:41:29

First of all you should read the FAQ. Second, Paul said it many time, they put out their game first before the program release. And third, you shouldnt crack the program that they working hard.

Hearthstone Tag ID: RobotWizard#1265216

2021-04-07 02:28:05

Dragons wrote:

First of all you should read the FAQ. Second, Paul said it many time, they put out their game first before the program release. And third, you shouldnt crack the program that they working hard.

@3
First, which FAQ? Second, o i did not know this, but how should that even work?
Thirt, didn't i just say exactly that?

Writing is nice. But talking is nicer.

2021-04-07 03:45:22

@3 they are a new user, so they don't have the context that we do.

2021-04-07 05:49:45

Crimson Eclipse is being made to put Sable through its paces, then SAble development on the frontend will continue.

2021-04-07 17:37:08

@Ellas05, thanks for the interest in Sable, as others have     said our plan is to first release Crimson Eclipse, this gives us a chance to fully road test Sable and make any fine tuning adjustments/alterations where needed.  Launching our first game title Crimson Eclipse also gives  us an opportunity to  show case what Sable is capable of.
I’ll put a link to the main Sable topic below, if you have any Sable questions its probably best posting there as although I check that topic regularly I’m not always on the forum so can miss new Sable topics if they crop up. I’ll also put a link to our YouTube channel below too, that’s where I post any Sable demonstrations, the last one I did was December showing off some of the new Sable features, finally if you want to follow us on social media links are in my signature.

Sable main topic:
https://forum.audiogames.net/topic/2687 … log-added/

Link to our YouTube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCukIw1 … 9ps1vbnWMg

Paul Lemm
Ebon Sky Studios
email: [email protected]
Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/ebonskystudios/
Twitter: @ebonskystudios
Website www.ebonskystudios.com

2021-04-09 03:13:18

Yeah. I'd love it if there were a public beta and I was able to participate, but either way I'll wait for the full version. And as I said in the main Sable topic I eagerly await not only Sable bot Crimson Eclipse and any future EbonSky titles.

But wait, what's that? A transport! Saved am I! Hark, over here! Hey nonny non, please help!

2021-04-09 19:00:17

I mean, we did have that public alpha some time ago...

If you for whatever reason wish to contact me, the best way to do so is through Discord (Minionslayer#2980). You'll get the quickest response times, and by extension, a higher priority. I also sometimes post my thoughts (for the better or worse) over on Twitter at @Minionslayer2.

2021-04-09 19:20:10

Almost a year ago now. Again as I said in the main topic, my how time flies. But it would be nice to have a public beta so we could experiment firsthand and see just how much things have changed. But that of course is up to EbonSky to decide. If not I guess we wait till the full version.

But wait, what's that? A transport! Saved am I! Hark, over here! Hey nonny non, please help!

2021-04-09 22:26:06

Hi,

Sadly there won’t be another Sable release now until after Crimson Eclipse is launched. One of the reasons for launching the game first is to showcase what Sable is capable of, but it also lets us put Sable through its paces and iron out any issues and make fine tuning adjustments where necessary. The  public alpha we launched last year was very rough around the edges, since it was only in its alpha stage of development and wasn’t originally due  for a public release so early, so I’d like to make sure the next public  Sable release is more of a polished project. Plus, when I’ve finished this final round of testing  and adding polish I’ll be taking a much needed break from Sable whilst the game design team work on Crimson Eclipse which is really the main focus point for Ebon Sky Studios. For anyone who wants more details on exactly what’s gone into Sable since the public alpha, I’ve posted the full Sable change log from last may right up until todays entry (which I’ve just added) on our website, this shows everything I’ve worked on in Sable over the past twelve months, all the additions, alterations and amendments, a lot of these are as a direct result of some of the feedback gained during the public Alpha last year. So for anyone interested, the Link to the full Sable changelog  on our website is below (each change log is collapsed, simply click any changelog you want to read to expand it);
https://ebonskystudios.com/Sable-changelog/

Paul Lemm